Las Vegas City Tour + Stratosphere Tower
Welcome to Las Vegas. Upon arrival, proceed to the hotel for check-in. Later, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas, experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music.Later, proceed to visit the Stratosphere Tower.View the city in 360-degree panorama at Las Vegas’ Stratosphere Tower, the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States at 1,149 feet. Later, drop off at Indian restaurant for dinner. Please note, restaurant for dinner is walking distance from the hotel.(Meals: D)
Grand Canyon West Rim Tour with Skywalk (Optional) + Evening Chris Angel Show
Spend the day at the Grand Canyon with our bus tour, including a Hoover Dam Photo stop along the way and the New Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK. Later in the evening, proceed to Chris Angel Show at Luxor Hotel. Later, proceed to the restaurant for your dinner. (Meals: D)
Las Vegas – Los Angeles – City Tour – Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood
Today, we depart to Los Angeles by road (approx. 4.5 hours).On arrival, proceed for a guided city tour – we will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world,” Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’smost expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains. Later, visit the famous Madame Tussaud’s museum; meet 125 of Hollywood’s top celebrities! Later, proceed for dinner and enjoy a mouthwatering spread at a lovely restaurant.(Meals: D)
Los Angeles – Universal Studios
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Los Angeles – San Francisco
After breakfast,we depart for San Francisco by road (approx. 8 hours), which is one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city’s well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay and 17 mile drive. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America’s premier high technology center. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
San Francisco City tour + Bay Cruise
Today, we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Bay Cruise & other highlights. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Departure from San Francisco
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Take some time out for additional shopping, or, proceed to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
- Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast (Except LAS), 6 Indian Dinners
- Airport Transfers as mentioned
- All Taxes
- City Tour:Las Vegas, Los Angeles, & San Francisco
- Surface Transfers: LAS-LAX-SFO
- Entrance Tickets: Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood, Stratosphere Tower, Chris Angel Show, Universal Studio, 17 mile drive, Bay cruise
- International & Domestic Airfare
- BUF-LAS Airfare
- Breakfast and Resort Fees in LAS.
- Supplement cost applicable for Weekend in LAS
- Meet & Greet at airport
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions section
|City||Nights||Deluxe Hotels Or Similar|
|LAS||02||Hotel Excalibur / Luxor|
|LAX||02||Hotel Doubletree Whittier / Holiday Inn West Covina|
|SFO||02||Hotel Crown Plaza Union City / Radisson Oakland|
|Check in time: 4pm / Check out time: 11am||All on PVT basis||Breakfast: As provided by Hotel.|
|Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am||Lunch: On Own|
|Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients||Dinner: Indian Veg / Non Veg / Jain meals|
|Category||6-9 PAX||10-13 PAX|
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk = USD 179.00
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Sky Walk + Boat Ride + Helicopter = USD 379.00
- Grand Canyon Air and Ground Tour with Skywalk = USD 309.00
- Vegas Helicopter ride = USD 110.00
- Booking Deposit Fees: USD 500.00 per person
- Please note – The will be a supplement charge of USD 10.00 per person per transfer for arrivals and departures between 11pm and 6am.
- For Western Explorer – Tips USD 14.00 per person to be handed over to our tour manager on Day 1 in Las Vegas. Please note that this cannot be prepaid.
- Cancellation Policy- 30days & above- Full refund 29-15 days- 50% Refund 14-0 days- 0% Refund
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- We will need full payment of the tour 30-days prior to departure date.
- Please note there would be a 3.5% service fee if payment is done by credit card.
Terms & Conditions
- Tours will be conducted in a Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
- Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements
- Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
- Please note for dinners in Niagara Falls, Orlando & Las Vegas, and the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
- Final working itinerary and vouchers will be sent by email 07 days prior to departure date.
- Duration : 7 Days & 6 Nights
- Places to Visit : : Las Vegas - Los Angeles - San Francisco