Tour – 5 Days & 4 Nights
Tirupati is a city in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Its Sri Venkateswara Temple sits atop one of the the 7 peaks of Tirumala Hills, attracting scores of Hindu pilgrims. Sri Venkateswara National Park, home to the temple, also contains the Sri Venkateswara Zoological Park with lions and primates. Nearby, next to a waterfall and cave believed to be sacred, Sri Kapileswara Swamy Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May||Jun / Jul / Aug / Sep||Oct / Nov / Dec|
|Places Covered||Chennai / Tirupati|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Chennai Arrival
Arrive at Chennai and meet our representative to get the assisted transfer to the Hotel. Go on a sightseeing tour covering Snake Park, Marine Beach and other major tourist attractions in Chennai. Overnight stay at pre-booked hotel in Chennai.
Day 2: Chennai – Tirupati
Take a road journey to Tirupati in morning. On arriving at Tirupati, transfer to the Hotel. Tirupati is the most frequented pilgrimage destinations in the country. It is dedicated to Lord Vekateshwara (Balaji). Overnight stay in Tirupati.
Day 3: Tirupati – Chennai
Hit the road to Chennai in the morning. On reaching Chennai, get transferred to the hotel. Enjoy leisure and individual activities in the evening. Overnight stay in Chennai.
Day 4: Departure
Get transferred to the airport/railway station in the morning for onward journey.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 5 Days Breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger