Delhi Airport / Railway Station – Hotel (1 Night)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Delhi Halfday Sightseeing – Agra (216 Km / 4 ½ hrs)
After Breakfast check out from hotel & visit Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple & India Gate. After that drive to another historical and romantic city – Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara – the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Agra.
Agra Sightseeing – Jaipur Via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 5 hrs) (1 Night)
After breakfast visit The world famous Taj Mahal – the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz & proceed to the Pink City – Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri – once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur Local Sightseeing (1 Night)
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, “Gaitore” Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur – Bikaner (330 Km / 6 hrs) (1 Night)
After breakfast transfer to Bikaner. Enroute Asia’s biggest camel breeding farm to watch different breeds of Camels. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Bikaner Halfday Sightseeing – Jaisalmer (333 Km / 6 hrs) (1 Night)
After breakfast check out from hotel & visit Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum, Lalgarh Palace. After that transfer to Jaisalmer. Enroute visit Jaisalmer War Museum – The Jaisalmer War Museum is located 10 km short of Jaisalmer on the Jaisalmer – Jodhpur Highway. The unique museum has been designed with the view of honouring the contributions and sacrifices of war heroes, and to highlight their bravery. It also traces the evolution of the Indian Army. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing (1 Night)
After breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why its known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also visit Gadishar Lake. In evening proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar desert. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 Km / 5 hrs) (1 Night)
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Jodhpur Halfday Sightseeing – Udaipur (260 Km / 5 hrs) (1 Night)
After breakfast start for halfday sightseeing covering Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. After that transfer to Udaipur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Udaipur Local Sightseeing (1 Night)
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-Ki-Bari – Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum – a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Hotel – Udaipur Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Udaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast at hotel except R’Bore on APAI
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 3250 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc.
- There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge.
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised. Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
Note: We will use Ac Indigo for 02-03 heads and for 04 – 06 heads we will use Ac Innova.
|Destinations||Premium + (CPAI)||Premium (CPAI)||Luxury (CPAI)||Super Deluxe (CPAI)||Deluxe (CPAI)||Standard (CPAI)|
|Delhi||Sheraton New Delhi Hotel||Vivanta By Taj – Dwarka, New Delhi||Welcomhotel Dwarka, New Delhi / Royal Plaza||Almondz / Grand Venizia / Clarks International||Hotel Good Palace / BB Palace / Paradise Inn||Hotel Delhi Darbar / Karat 87|
|Agra||ITC Mughal||Radisson Blu / Double Tree by hilton||Four Point By Sheraton / Ramada Plaza / Crystal Sarovar Premiere||The Taj Vilas / Pushp Villa / Maple Grand||Alleviate / Siris 18 / Hotel Crystal Inn||Taj Inn / Taj Heritage|
|Jaipur||The Lalit||Radisson Blu / Holiday Inn City Center||Lemon Tree Premier/ Park Regis / The Fern||Leisure Inn Grand Chanakya / Lords Plaza/ Regenta Central Jhotwara /Red Fox||The Livin / Ananta Elite/ Park Classic / Empire Regency||Ashapurna / Park Classic|
|Bikaner||Narendra Bhawan||Gajner Palace / Bhanwar Niwas Palace||The Lallgarh Palace / Vesta Bikaner Palace||Chirag / Raj Haveli Heritage/ Raj Villas Haveli||Heeralal / Harasar Haveli||Marudhar Palace|
|Jaisalmer||Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa||Jaisalkot||Gorbandh Palace / Rang Mahal / Desert Palace||Golden Haveli / Dewki Niwas Palace/ Narayan Niwas Palace||Hotel Priya / Mahadev palace / Pithla Heritage||Meera mahal / Saroj Palace|
|Jaisalmer Sam Sand Dunes||Le Royal Camp / Lakhmana Desert Camp||Le Royal Camp / Lakhmana Desert Camp||Le Royal Camp / Lakhmana Desert Camp||KK Camps & Resort / Similar||Desert Adventure Camp (Non AC) / Similar||Desert Adventure Camp (Non AC) / Similar|
|Jodhpur||Ajit Bhawan||Fair Field By Marriott / WelcomHeritage Bal Samand Lake Palace||Zone by the Park / Lariya Resort||Nirali Dhani / Chandra Inn / Shri ram Excellency||Shri Ram Empire / Park Boutique||A R Excellency / Jain Excellency|
|Udaipur||Trident / The Lalit Laxmi Villas Palace||juSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa / The Ananta Udaipur||Mewargarh / Golden Tulip||Hotel Crimson Park / Udai Median / Q Hotel||Gold Leaf / Mukund Villas /||Park Classic / Rnb Shivani|
|Hotel Category Details|
|Premium+||5*Dlx Equivalent with Breakfast.|
|Premium||5* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.|
|Luxury||4* Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.|
|Super Deluxe||3* Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.|
|Deluxe||2* Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.|
|Standard||Standard Hotel with Breakfast.|
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Duration : 11 Days & 10 Nights
- Places to Visit : Delhi 1N - Agra 1N - Jaipur 2N - Bikaner 1N - Jaisalmer 2N - Jodhpur 1N - Udaipur 2N