Tour – 8 Days & 7 Nights
Assam Package is the best option for you. Right from the tea gardens, to rubber plantations, to Kaziranga National Park, to archaeological ruins, everything that ideally defines Assam’s beauty and culture is covered by our tour package. Moreover, our package is very light on pocket; thus, you don’t need to think twice before making the deal.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|November to May||September, October||June to August|
|Places Covered||Cherrapunjee / Shillong / Kaziranga / Guwahati|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Arrival
Pickup from Guwahat airport/ railway station & transfer to Cherrapunjee, which experience the 2ndheaviest rainfall in the world. Cherapunjee is also famous for the beautiful landscape. Cherrapunji, currently the historical name Sohra is more commonly used; alternative spellings are Cherrapunjee and Charrapunji), is a subdivisional town in the East Khasi Hills district in the Indian state of Meghalaya. It is credited as being the wettest place on Earth. Check in at hotel, overnight stay at Cherrapunjee.
Day 2: Cherrapunjee
After breakfast, proceed to Cherrapunjee sightseeing, scenic circular route covering:
- Mawsmai caves, situated around 6 Kms from Cherrapunjee, these limestone caves have the distinction of being the only caves in Meghalaya that are lit enough to enable people to enjoy the natural formations inside. Though the caves are long, only a distance of 150 meters is open for tourists, while the rest is closed. The stalactites and stalagmites in the caves come in innumerable forms, shapes and sizes. This magnificent natural wonder has been created by years of natural abrasion and flowing under ground water.
- Seven Sisters Fall, plunging down a height of 1,035 ft, the Nohsngithiang Fall is the fourth highest waterfall in India. This fall is located a few kilometres from Cherrapunjee. The fall derives its name from the seven streams that flow down the plateau. This waterfall is also known as Seven Sister Fall or Mawsmai Fall, the latter being the name of the village – a must see during the monsoons, when the streams are inundated with water and flow down rapidly forming a perennialrainbow.
- Dainthlen Fall
- The Living Root bridges (Umkar Root Bridge) are made from the roots of the Ficuselastica tree, which produces a series of secondary roots that are perched atop huge boulders along the streams or the riverbanks to form bridges.
- The living root bridges, some of which are over a hundred feet long, take ten to fifteen years to become fully functional, but they’re extraordinarily strong – strong enough that some of them can support the weight of fifty or more people at a time. The bridges are alive and still growing and gain strength over time.
Back to the hotel by evening. Overnight stay at Cherrapunjee.
Day 3: Cherrapunjee – Mawlynnong – Shillong
After breakfast drive to Mawlennlyong- said to be the cleanest village in Asia. Visit the sky view point- a maze of bamboo pathways which takes you above the tree tops to get a clear view of the Bangladesh plains. Mawlynnong is a village in the East Khasi Hills district of the Meghalaya state, India. It is famous for its cleanliness and natural attraction. Mawlynnong was awarded the prestigious tag of ‘Cleanest Village in Asia’ in 2003 by Discover India Magazine. Onwards to Shillong& overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 4: Shillong
Local sight seeing in and around Shillong – Don Bosco Church, Wards Lake, DBCIC, Butterfly Museum, Police Bazaar for shopping. Overnight in Shillong.
Day 5: Shillong – Kaziranga (3.5 hrs, 170 kms)
Morning after breakfast depart for Kaziranga, …arrive by evening. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 6: Kaziranga National Park
- (ON DIRECT PAYMENT)Morning Elephant safari
- (ON DIRECT PAYMENT)After breakfast Jeep Safari to the Eastern Range. After lunch Jeep Safari to the Western Range of Kaziranga National Park. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 7: Kaziranga – Guwahati (5 hrs, 240 kms)
Morning Transfer to Guwahati. Afternoon, visit The Kamakhya Temple, Fancy Bazaar…. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 8: Guwahati – Airport / railway station drop
Transfer to Guwahati airport to catch your flight
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
|For 02 persons||$450 USD Per Person|
|For 04 persons||$345 USD Per Person|
|For 06 persons||$305 USD Per Person|
|For 08 persons||$285 USD Per Person|
|Extra Bed||$115 USD Per Person|
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 AC swift dzire (2-3 pax), AC Sumo (4 –8pax) ,on disposal as per itinerary
- NOTE– AC would not work on a steep gradient
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- (Dzire to Innova) In case upgrade vehicle to a mix of 01 AC Innova/Xylo/Scorpio for all Transfers & Sightseeing, add Rs. 6900 to the total cost.
- (Sumo to Innova) In case upgrade vehicle to a mix of 01 AC Innova/Xylo/Scorpio for all Transfers & Sightseeing, add Rs. 4800 to the total cost.
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Visit to Dawki
- Any Safari at Kaziranga, park entryfees
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger