Tour – 5 Days & 4 Nights
A natural paradise in South Asia, Sri Lanka is a beautiful country characterized by vast stretches of sea, timeless ruins, verdant greenery, well-conserved flora and fauna, friendly people and lip-smacking food. The alluring, endless attractions here make tourists fall in love with the place instantly. Whether it is the sight of elephants playing in the water at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, a walk along the shore at Galle Face Green or a spiritual experience at Dalada Maligawa, it is totally worth every dime spent! Excited much? Then book this 5-day Scintillating Sri Lanka tour package and find yourself dancing to the tunes of nature.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|January to April||August and December||June to Nov|
|Places Covered||Colombo and Benota|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Arrive Colombo- Bentota
Arrival & transfer to Bentota, Full day leisure at the Hotel Overnight stay at the hotel – Bentota. (Dinner & Overnight stay at Long Beach Resort- Galle)
Day 2: Bentota
After breakfast rest and late afternoon do Madhu river boat ride and water sports in Bentota lagoon Visit turtle hatchery in Kosgoda, Overnight stay at the hotel – Bentota
- 01 Round Jet Ski (45 Minutes)
- 01 Round Door Nut Ride (30 Minutes) 01 Round Banana Ride (30 Minutes)
- 01 Round Boat Ride in River (30 Minutes)
- Dinner & Overnight stay at long beach Resort- Galle
Day 3: Bentota – Colombo
After breakfast proceed to Colombo , Halfday Colombo city tour covering New Parliament, Old Parliament, Galle Face Green, Victoria Park, Town Hall, Fort Area, Dutch Hospital, and Twin Towers, Independent Square, Floating Market and BMICH, Overnight stay at the Hotel – Colombo Overnight Stay at The Galadari Hotel- Colombo
Day 4: Colombo
After breakfast do shopping tour and rest of the day rest at the hotel Overnight stay at the Hotel – Colombo. Overnight Stay at The Galadari Hotel- Colombo
Day 5: Colombo
In the afternoon transfer to Airport for flight to Onward Journey.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
USD $450/- Per Person based on 2PAX
- International flights are not included and need to be purchased separately.
- Domestic flights are included as noted in the itinerary.
- Tipping and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. US$ 5-10 per person, per day is the industry standard).
- The check-in baggage limit for domestic flights is 15 kgs and the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights is 7 kgs. Excess baggage, if any, is not included in the package
|Bentota / South Beach||The Lang Beach Resort or Similar|
|Colombo||The Galadari Hotel or Similar|
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Accommodation on double occupancy
- A safe and comfortable air-conditioned Mini Car with driver, all inclusive. (Fuel for Car, road and state taxes, toll fees, parking fees, Insurance for Customer & Driver and driver’s food and lodging).
- The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sight see as you want.
- A Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate.
- Airport Pick-up & Drop
- Transfers and land transportation according to itinerary.
- Accommodation with Bed and Breakfast.
- Sightseeing Tours in All Cities
- Madu River Boat ride in Srilanka
- Water sports in Bentota Lagoon
- Entrance ticket one time for monuments
- English speaking tour guide
- Every day two mineral water bottle
- All Applicable Taxes
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water and cost for other activities such as rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees for museums and monuments.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen contingencies such as landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in inclusions.