Tour – 10 Days & 9 Nights
Rajasthan is a northern Indian state bordering Pakistan. Its palaces and forts are reminders of the many kingdoms that historically vied for the region. In its capital, Jaipur (the “Pink City”), are the 18th-century City Palace and Hawa Mahal, a former cloister for royal women, fronted by a 5-story pink-sandstone screen. Amer Fort, atop a nearby hill, was built by a Rajput prince in the early 1600s.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|April, May, June||Aug, Sep,Oct||Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar|
|Places Covered||Jaipur / Jodhpur / Jaisalmer / Bikaner / Udaipur|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Rickshaw & Boat Ride|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival Jaipur airport. You will be received by our representative who would take you and assist check in to hotel. Afternoon half day city tour sightseeing. Visit observatory, city palace. Overnight at hotel with dinner.
Day 2: Jaipur
After breakfast sightseeing of Amber Fort on elephant back and Chatris of Maharajas. Afternoon lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon local bazar walk with Rickshaw ride. Albert hall and Birla temple sightseeing. Overnight at hotel with dinner at hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur to Jodhpur (350 km 7hrs Drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Jodhpur. Check in the hotel and lunch. After lunch visit the Mehrangarh Fort and jaswantThada. Return to hotel and dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Jodhpur
After Break Fast Drive To Mandore Gardens and Sight Seeing Return to Hotel and have Lunch. After Lunch visit UmaidBhawan Palace and local market walk at clock tower
Day 5: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer (300 km 7Hrs Drive)
After breakfast check out form the hotel and drive to Jaisalmer. Check in the hotel and lunch. After lunch sightseeing of and jaisalmer fort, Salim ki Haveli and Patwonki Haveli. Evening sunset point at Cenotaphs. Overnight at the hotel with dinner.
Day 6: Jaisalmer
After breakfast drive to Sam (Sam is 40kms from Jaisalmer). Camel safari with lunch. Evening folk dances, cocktail and dinners. Over Night at Tented Camps
Day 7: Jaisalmer to Bikaner (300 km, 7Hrs drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Bikaner. Check in the hotel and have lunch. After lunch visit Junagarh Fort and camel breeding farm. Overnight at the hotel with dinner.
Day 8: Bikaner to Udaipur (280 km, 6 Hrs drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Udaipur. Check in the hotel and have lunch. After lunch Boat ride on Lake Pichola and visit Jagmandir and SaheliyonkiBadi. Return back to hotel overnight stay with dinner.
Day 9: Udaipur
After breakfast sightseeing of City Palace. Return to hotel and have lunch drive to Kumbhalgarh Fort (1 ½ hrs drive). Overnight with dinner.
Day 10: Departure
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to airport for your return flight.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
|Per person on Twin Occupancy||$820 USD||$910 USD||$1016 USD|
|Per Person On Triple Occupancy||$760 USD||$840 USD||$940 USD|
|Single Occupancy||$1070 USD||$1999 USD||$1260 USD|
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- No Hidden Cost
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger