Tour – 11 Days & 10 Nights
Rajasthan is a northern Indian state bordering Pakistan. Its palaces and forts are reminders of the many kingdoms that historically vied for the region. In its capital, Jaipur (the “Pink City”), are the 18th-century City Palace and Hawa Mahal, a former cloister for royal women, fronted by a 5-story pink-sandstone screen. Amer Fort, atop a nearby hill, was built by a Rajput prince in the early 1600s.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May||Jun / Jul / Aug / Sep||Oct / Nov / Dec|
|Places Covered||Jaipur / Ranthambore / Pushkar / Jodhpur / Mount Abu / Udaipur|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Jaipur (Arrival By Flight)
On arrival check into your hotel. Day free for leisure Evening visit Chokhi Dhani .Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, “Gaitore” Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur –Ranthambore
After breakfast transfer to Ranthambore. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit Ranthambore Fort built in 994 A.D. atop high creek 200 meters above sea level. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 4: Ranthambore National Park (Jeep Safari / Canter Safari)
Morning and afternoon jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park by Jeep / Canter (At your own cost). Overnight stay at Ranthambore
Day 5: Ranthambore – Pushkar
After breakfast leave for Pushkar is a holy town in Rajasthan which is known to house some legendary temples and century’s old lake. It is a famous pilgrimage site because it has the well-known Brahma temple where people visit from all over. Apart from this temple, Pushkar is known to have a number of other temples which are architecturally beautiful. On reaching Pushkar, check-in to the hotel and then leave for sightseeing. Visit the Pushkar Lake where you can take a holy dip. Also, visit the temples and Ghats of Pushkar which are known for their beautiful and unique architectural styles. In the evening, you can visit the Rose Garden and enjoy the beauty of the roses. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Pushkar – Jodhpur
After breakfast drive toward Jodhpur. On arrival Jodhpur check in at hotel. In Evening visit Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Jodhpur – Mount Abu
After breakfast at hotel visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur after that proceed for Mount Abu. Evening visit sunset point & enjoy boat ride at Nakki Lake. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Mount Abu
After breakfast, enjoy the city tour of Mt. Abu. Visit Prajapita Bramhakumari Ashram, Gurushikhar, Dilwara temple. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Mount Abu – Udaipur
After breakfast leave for half day sightseeing Visit the Dilwara Jain Temples which were constructed back in the 11th century. Dilwara jain temple famous in all over world, it famous for architecture. After that proceed for Udaipur. Udaipur on arrival transfer to hotel, later sightseeing the City of Lakes is well-known as the historic capital of the Mewar Kingdom. The place takes every visitor through the Rajput era. On reaching Udaipur, check-in to the hotel. In the evening, enjoy a boat ride at Pichola Lake which is the star attraction of Udaipur and local market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Udaipur
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing Saheliyon-Ki-Bari. Post that, you can visit attractions like Museum of folk art which is famous for its wide collection of puppets, folk dresses, dolls, ornaments, paintings and folk musical instruments. Later, you can visit the City Palace which is known to be the biggest palace complex in India. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Udaipur Departure
After breakfast leave Udaipur for your onwards destination
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 10 Days Breakfast
- Accommodation for 10 nights 11 days on double / triple sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger