Tour – 15th to 23rd Nov 2018 (4 Days & 3 Nights)
The Pushkar Fair, also called the Pushkar Camel Fair or locally as Kartik Mela or Pushkar ka Mela is an annual multi-day livestock fair and cultural fête held in the town of Pushkar.
Day 1: Arrival
Depart from Delhi to Ajmer by Shatabdi ( Board train at 06:05 Arrive Ajmer 12:45 noon . Drive from Ajmer to Pushkar 15 Kms .Check Luxury tented camps. Afternoon visit Brahma Temple (Only temple in the World), Holy Sarovar Lake.Sunset point on Sand dunes. Overnight at camps with dinner.
Day 2: Pushkar Fair
After breakfast visit and walk in Pushkar Fair . Afternoon check out and drive to Jaipur 130 kms , 3 hrs drive . Check in hotel . Evening drive visiting chokhidhani with dinner . Overnight at hotel with dinner
Day 3: Amber
After breakfast full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting of Amber, Jaigarh&Nahargarh Fort( lunch on your own) in Nahargarh R T D C Restaurant . Afternoon Sightseeing of city palace, JantarMantar and Overnight at hotel with Dinner .
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast visit Birla temple, Albert Hall and free time for local Market (lunch on your own ) 03:30 drive to railway station to board ShatabdiTrain . Depart 17:50 arriving Delhi 22:40 pm
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
|Per person on Twin Occupancy||$625 USD||$725 USD|
|Per Person On Triple Occupancy||$590 USD||$710 USD|
|Single Occupancy||$860 USD||$950 USD|
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- ShatabdiTrain ticket (Delhi / Ajmer / Jaipur/Delhi )
- 1 night accommodation in Pushkar Luxary tents( AP plan )
- 2 night accommodation 3 star Hotel in Jaipur
- Entry fee with dinner in ChokhiDhani
- AC car for entire trip & sightseeing
- Transfer from and too railway station
- No Hidden Cost
- Monumental Guides & Entry fee not include in Jaipur
- Jeep ride at Amber fort not included
- Hard drinks in Hotel & bus not included
- Lunch not included
- Tips not included