Pushkar is a town bordering the Thar Desert, in the northeastern Indian state of Rajasthan. It’s set on Pushkar Lake, a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe. The town has hundreds of temples, including 14th-century Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, dedicated to the god of creation, which has a distinctive red spire and walls inlaid with pilgrims’ silver coins.
Code : AJ 20
8 am start from Hotel for full day sightseeing of Pushkar( the Brahma only temple in the world ) & Ajmer ( founded by Prithvi Raj Chauhan & India’s Renowned Educational Centre ).
In the morning drive to Pushkar 15kms from Ajmer . Visiting Brahma Temple &Sarovar Lake Ghats ( Can do Rituals for your ancestors ) . Lunch on your own & return to Ajmer . Continue your tour visiting the Dargha of MoinuddinChishti .
End tour with sweet memories .
- Mineral water bottle
- Private Cab
- Guide (Optional, Extra Cost)
- Mineral Water
Cost: $40 per person
If 4 person travelling: $20 per person
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.