Tour – 4 Days & 3 Nights
Punjab, a state bordering Pakistan, is the heart of India’s Sikh community. The city of Amritsar, founded in the 1570s by Sikh Guru Ram Das, is the site of Harmandir Sahib, the holiest gurdwara (Sikh place of worship). Known in English as the Golden Temple, and surrounded by the Pool of Nectar, it’s a major pilgrimage site. Also in Amritsar is Durgiana Temple, a Hindu shrine famed for its engraved silver doors.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May||Jun / Jul / Aug / Sep||Oct / Nov / Dec|
|Places Covered||Chandigarh / Patiala / Sangrur|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Chandigarh
Arrival at Chandigarh, check in to hotel and after refreshment proceed for Chandigarh sightseeing and Visit famous Rose GardenZakir Hussain Rose Garden, is a botanical garden in Chandigarh, India and spread over 30 acres of land, with 50,000 rose-bushes of 1600 different species. And then visit Rock Garden The Rock Garden of Chandigarh is a sculpture garden in Chandigarh, India. It is also known as Nek Chand’s Rock Garden after its founder Nek Chand, a government official who started the garden secretly in his spare time in 1957. Later in evening visit Sukhna Lake. Sukhna Lake in Chandigarh, India, is a reservoir at the foothills of the Himalayas. This 3 km² rainfed lake was created in 1958 by damming the SukhnaChoe, a seasonal stream coming down from the Shivalik Hills. You can visit Elante Mall, one of the biggest mall in India. Many famous eating points etc. Overnight stay at Hotel in Chandigarh.
Day 2: Chandigarh to Sangrur 2 h 30 min (132 km)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and Start your journey from Chandigarhproceed to Sangrur to see Punjab some of Punjab heritage sites. On arrival at Sangrur Visit many heritage places. *Diwan Hall / *Clock Tower / *Baradari Garden / *The Ranbir Club / *Badrukhan Fort / *ShahiSamadhan / *Memorial / *VaddaGhallughara at KupRohira. Overnight stay at Farm Stay in Sangrur.
Day 3: Sanguru to Patiala
After breakfast drive to Patiala is the erstwhile princely state of Punjab, which is situated in malwa region.Visit Bhadurgarh Fort 6 kms from Patiala, initially founded by NawabSaif Khan in 1658. Then visit Sheesh Mahal Patiala TheSheesh Mahal is the famous tourist place in Patiala. Maharaja Narinder Singh built this Mahal in 1847. The design and the decoration of the palace was chosen by Maharaja Narinder Singh to a large extent. Later visit MotiBagh Palace, is a palace in Patiala, and was built as one of the largest residences in the world and served as principal residence for Patiala royal family till late 40′ when it shifted to New Motibagh Palace which acts as permanent residence to Maharaja of Patiala and his family. The old quarters were built in 1840s by Maharaja of Patiala, and was expanded in 1920s during the reign of Maharaja BhupinderSingh.VisitQila Mubarak: Qila Mubarak is an ancient fortress of Sikh architecture in Patiala. Overnight stay at Farm stay in Patiala.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Chandigarh Airport/Railway station for onward journey.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 5 Days Breakfast
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double / triple sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger