Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards and museums, part of it is still a royal residence.
Code : AJ 17
8 am start from Hotel for full day sightseeing of Pink City, Jaipur (founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh in 1727).
In morning drive pass Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds)Photo Stop & continue reaching Amber Fort. To Visit & see the Fort on Elephants Back or Jeep Ride. Visit Jaigarh & Nahargarh Fort (Having Lunch in RTDC restaurant in Nahargarh Fort. Afternoon visit City Palace museum (Residence of Present Maharaja)& Jantar Mantar (AstronomicalObservatory) continue visiting Albert Hall (Photo Stop) & Birla Temple . Visit Chokhi Dhani with Dinner (Optional)
End tour with sweet memories.
- Mineral water bottle
- Private Cab
- Guide (Optional, Extra Cost)
- Entrance Tickets at Monuments
- Monumental Guide
- Elephant Ride (AmberFort)
- Jeep Ride (Amber& Jai Garh Fort)
- Mineral Water
- Lunch at Nahar Garh RTDC Restaurant
Cost: $40 per person
If 4 person travelling: $20 per person
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.