NJP Rly Stn / IXB Airport – Kalimpong (About 75 kms / 3 hrs) (1 Night)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Kalimpong (3,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Kalimpong.
Kalimpong Sightseeing – Yuksom (105 kms / 4 hrs) (1 Night)
After breakfast enjoy half day tour of Kalimpong visit Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery. After that transfer to Yuksom (5,800 ft.). On arrival check in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Yuksom.
Explore Yuksom (1 Night)
After breakfast start to explore Yuksom. You can visit Norbughang Chorten (Coronation Throne), Karthok Lake, Dubdi Monastery Phemrong Waterfall & Tashiding Monastery. Overnight stay at Yuksom.
Yuksom – Temi / Namchi via Pelling (99 kms / 4 hrs) (1 Night)
This morning drive to Temi / Namchi (4,800 ft.). Enroute visit Khangchendzongha waterfalls, Khecheopalri Lake, Rimbi water Falls & Pemayangtse Monastery. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Temi / Namchi.
Namchi Sightseeing (1 Night)
After breakfast enjoy the full day sightseeing covering Temi Tea, Samdruptse and Siddhesvar Dham – a miniature replica of the Indian Char Dhams located in our Country i.e. Jagannath Dham in East, Dwarika Dham in West, Badrinath Dham in North and Rameshwaram in South. It also has a 108 ft. statue of Lord Shiva enclosed by the 12 ‘Lingas’, a temple of Shirdi Sai Baba and an effigy of Lord Kirateshwara. It gives a feeling of complete mental peace & satisfaction. Overnight stay at Temi / Namchi.
Temi / Namchi – Gangtok (75 kms / 3 hrs) Local Sightseeing (1 Night)
This morning drive to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival check-in to hotel. Afternoon start for a half day trip of Gangtok city covering Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 3-4 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (1 Night)
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport (120 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Presently applicable GST.
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge.
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised. Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Note: We provide 01 Non-a/c Wagon R / Sumo / Max in all categories for 02-08 pax including child. We provide 01 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo for 02-06 pax including child in Premium & Premium+. In case the number of heads increases, then the guest will have to take another vehicle with an additional cost. For Gangtok sightseeing maximum 04 are allowed in 01 Wagon R or similar vehicle for additional pax 01 more vehicle has to be taken / hired against supplement cost of 1800 for half day and 2400 for full day.
|Destinations||Premium + (MAP)||Premium (MAP)||Luxury (MAP)|
|Kalimpong||Mayfair Himalayan / Silver Oaks / Similar||Pine Tree / Barsana SPA Resort / Similar||Summit Barsana Resort & Spa / Anand Portico / Similar|
|Yuksom||Yuksom Residency / Similar||Red Palace (Suite) / Similar||Red Palace (Sup Dlx) / Similar|
|Temi /Namchi /Ravangla||Sobralia Resort||Sobralia Resort||Sobralia Resort|
|Gangtok||Lemon Tree (Dlx) / Royal Plaza (Club Valley View) / Similar||Lemon Tree (Sup) / Tashiling (Suite) / Summit Denzong Hotel & Spa / Similar||Tamarind / The Lindsay Cheu Den / Tara Palace (Veg) / Mount Siniolchu / Similar|
Hotel Category Details
- Premium+ Packages: Best Available Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner with Luxury Vehicle
- Premium Packages: Equivalent 4* Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner with Luxury Vehicle.
- Luxury Packages: Equivalent 3* Deluxe Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
Note: Please note that Lachung & Lachen are in remote area. We use 3* equivalent hotel only in premium & luxury category. In Super Deluxe & Deluxe category we use deluxe hotels with the same facility. In Standard category we used budget hotels. Since there are limited accommodations available in Lachung & Lachen.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Duration : 8 Days & 7 Nights
- Places to Visit : Kalimpong 1N - Yuksom 2N - Temi 2N - Gangtok 2N