Tour – 7 Days & 6 Nights
A relaxing and unique way to start off your Nepal trip. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal in both political and cultural aspect. Kathmandu is the city with magnificent pagoda style architecture from medieval period of Nepal. You’ll explore the energetic city of Kathmandu and its spectacular places like Swayambunath, Boudha, Budhanilkantha, Pashupatinath, Kathmandu durbar square etc. Pokhara is the best city for adventure and leisure day. It is the tourism capital of Nepal. The pleasant climate, the atmosphere of celebration at lake side Pokhara, the beauty of Fewa Tal(Lake) etc.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|September to February||March to May||June to August|
|Places Covered||Kathmandu – Charaudi – Pokhara – Sarangkot – Nagarkot|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
On arrival at Kathmandu airport, our tour representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. The city stands at an elevation of approximately 1,400 meters (4,600 feet) above sea level in the bowl-shaped Kathmandu Valley of central Nepal. The valley is historically termed as “Nepal Mandala” and has been the home of Newer culture, a cosmopolitan urban civilization in the Himalayan foothills. The city was the royal capital of the Kingdom of Nepal and hosts palaces, mansions and gardens of the Nepalese aristocracy. It has been home to the headquarters of the South Asian. At evening arrival in hotel welcome drink and later dinner with cultural program. After dinner at hotel, Stay overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Kathmandu City Tour
After breakfast, Kathmandu sightseeing tour visit to: The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous and sacred Hindu temple complex that is located on the banks of the Bagmati River, approximately 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu in the eastern part of Kathmandu Valley, the capital of Nepal Boudha is a stupa in Kathmandu, Nepal. Located about 11 km from the center and northeastern outskirts of Kathmandu, the stupa’s massive mandala makes it one of the largest spherical stupas in Nepal. Swayambhunath is an ancient religious architecture atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley, west of kathmandu city. The Tibetan name for the site means ‘Sublime Trees’, for the many varieties of trees found on the hill.
Patan Durbar Square is situated at the centre of the city of Lalitpur in Nepal. It is one of the three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Later return to the hotel, Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Kathmandu / Charaudi / Pokhara
After breakfast drive to Charaudi (rafting starting place), raft about 3-4 hour and drive to Pokhara 2-3 hours. Overnight at Hotel Dandelion.
Day 4: Pokhara / Sarangkot / Pokhara
Early morning drive to Sarangkot for the Sunrise and Mountain View and drive back to Pokhara. (paragliding is optional). After breakfast sightseeing in Pokhara visit to: Davi’s Falls or Devi’s Falls is a waterfall located at Pokhara in Kaski District, Nepal. The water forms an underground tunnel after reaching the bottom. This tunnel is approximately 500 feet long and runs 100 feet below ground level. Gupteswar Cave is a city shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is a world-famous pilgrim site situated about 55 km away Jeypore, Koraput District in the state of Odisha, India. It is a limestone cave discovered some time ago and has a number of scenic spots around. The main attraction is the gigantic Shiva Linga which is said to be increasing in size. Pilgrims from all over the country come here during the Sravana period, because the yearly Bol Bam yatra is held at this place. Devotees walk to the Gupteshwar during Bol Bam yatra to bathe in the maha kund, and then chant near the Shiva Linga. The Bindhyabasini temple is located near Bagar, in Pokhara, Nepal. Legend relates this temple to the famous temple of Bindhyabasini in Bindhyachal in Uttar Pradesh, India. It is believed that King Siddhi Narayan Shah of Kaski brought the deity to Pokhara before Nepal’s unification. Later return to the hotel, Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 5: Pokhara / Kathmandu / Nagarkot
After breakfast drive/fly back to Kathmandu (flight is optional). Drive to Nagarkot for sunset/sunrise and Himalayan view. Nagarkot is a village in central Nepal, at the rim of the Kathmandu Valley. It’s known for its views of the Himalayas,including Mount Everest to the northeast, which are especially striking at sunrise and sunset. The surrounding scrubland is laced with trails and home to many butterflies. To the west is the ancient, pagoda-style Changunarayan Temple, dedicated to Vishnu and a Hindu pilgrimage site. Overnight at Hotel in Nagarkot.
Day 6: Nagarkot / Kathmandu
Enjoy the panoramic view of mountainous range with sunrise view and drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur sightseeing. Bhaktapur Durbar Square is the plaza in front of the royal palace of the old Bhaktapur Kingdom, 1,400 metres above sea level. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7: Kathmandu Airport Drop
After breakfast Transfer to Airport. Departure farewell.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
USD $450/- Per Person based on 2PAX for 3-star Accommodation
|Kathmandu||Hotel Holy Himalaya or Similar|
|Pokhara||Hotel Dandelion or Similar|
|similar Nagarkot||Hotel Holy Himalayan Villa or Similar|
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Three-star category hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Holy Himalaya), in Pokhara (Hotel Dandelion), Nagarkot (Himalayan Villa Hotel) in twin sharing basis with breakfast
- Private Vehicle (Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu- Nagarkot- Kathmandu) All sightseeing tour
- Trishuli river rafting with all necessary rafting
- Airport Pick-up & Drop
- Transfers and land transportation according to itinerary.
- Accommodation with Bed and Breakfast.
- One Ncell sim card with 1.5 GB data per day and Local & STD call are free. All applicable taxes
- English speaking tour guide
- Every day two mineral water bottle
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water and cost for other activities such as rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees for museums and monuments.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen contingencies such as landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Medical and baggage insurance
- Anything which is not included in inclusions.