Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh II in 1559, it’s set around a series of artificial lakes and is known for its lavish royal residences. City Palace, overlooking Lake Pichola, is a monumental complex of 11 palaces, courtyards and gardens, famed for its intricate peacock mosaics.
Code : AJ 19
8 am start from Hotel for full day sightseeing of Udaipur founded by MahaRanaUdai Singh in 1559 . Named after him as Udaipur
In morning take boat ride at Lake Pichola , seeing Lake Palace Hotel ( one of the best hotels in the World , Photo Shoot ) & Visit off Boarding Jagmandir .Enjoy toy train ride in Nehru Gardens on Lake Palace Road . Continue the tour visiting City Palace &Saheliyonkii Bari
Drive to KumbalGarh&RanakPur Temples ( Optional 1 ½ hrs drive one way .)
End tour with sweet memories .
- Mineral water bottle
- Private Cab
- Guide (Optional, Extra Cost)
- Entrance Tickets at Monuments
- Monumental Guide
- Mineral Water
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola
- Toy Train Tickets at Nehru Garden
Cost: $40 per person
If 4 person travelling: $20 per person
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.