Jodhpur is a city in the Thar Desert of the northwest Indian state of Rajasthan. Its 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort is a former palace that’s now a museum, displaying weapons, paintings and elaborate royal palanquins (sedan chairs). Set on on a rocky outcrop, the fort overlooks the walled city, where many buildings are painted the city’s iconic shade of blue.
Code : AJ 18
8 am start from Hotel for full day sightseeing of Jodhpur founded by RoaJodhaJi in 1459 and named after him as Jodhpur .
In morning start your tour living your hotel driving to MandoreGarden’s .( 12kms away from City ) continue the tour visiting UmaidBhawan Palace ( Museum & Photo Stop, founded by Maharaja Umaid Singh ) Lunch on your own . Afternoon visit Mehrangarh Fort &JaswantThada . Visit to Balsamand Lake ( Optional 60 kms ) from Jodhpur .
End tour with sweet memories .
- Mineral water bottle
- Private Cab
- Guide (Optional, Extra Cost)
- Entrance Tickets at Monuments
- Monumental Guide
- Mineral Water
Cost: $40 per person
If 4 person travelling: $20 per person
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.