Tour – 11 Days & 10 Nights
Lake Manasarovar lies at 4,590 m (15,060 ft) above mean sea level, a relatively high elevation for a large freshwater lake on the mostly saline lake-studded Tibetan Plateau. Lake Manasarovar is relatively round in shape with the circumference of 88 km (54.7 mi). Its depth reaches a maximum depth of 90 m (300 ft)
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|October to March||April & September||May to August|
|Places Covered||Nepalgunj / Hilsa / Taklakot / Mansarover / Tarboche|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Arrival
Pick up from Kathmandu Airport and drop to hotel and Kathmandu sightseeing by reserved vehicle and overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Nepalgunj
Departure to domestic airport and fly to Nepalgunj and drop to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Hilsa
Fly to Simikot by flight from Nepalganj Airport and Immigration Formalities and proceed to Hilsa by Helicopter. After arrival at Hilsa, We set out for Sera, a short trek, one K.M. to the Tibetan Border. Drive to Taklakot ( Known to Chinese as Purang) and on arrival, transfer to Guesthouse and rest.
Day 4: Taklakot
Full day free at Taklakot and overnight at Guest house.
Day 5: Mansarover
Drive from Taklakot to Mansarover, 120 K.M. 3 Hours and overnight at Guest house
Day 6: Arrivel at Darchen
Holy Bath and drive for Mansarover Parikrama via Chuigumpa and Hot spring. Arrivel at Darchen and overnight at Guest house.
Day 7: Tarboche ( Astapath )
Drive to Tarboche ( Astapath ) 8 K.M. and perform Puja at Astapath and start Kailash Parikrama, and trek to Dirapuk ( 10 K.M., 4 – 5 Hrs and overnight at Camp.
Day 8: Zuthulphuk
Continue Parikrama over Dolmala Pass to Zuthulpuk ( 22 K.M. , 7 – 8 Hrs) and overnight at Camp.
Day 9: Taklakot
End Parikrama near Darchen ( 14 K.M., 3-4 Hrs) and drive to Taklakot and overnight at Guest house.
Day 10: Simikot
Drive to Sera via Khojamath Temple and from Sera, walk back to Hilsa Helipad and fly back to Simikot and from there, fly back to Nepalganj and arrival in Nepalganj and fly back to Kathmandu and overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Departure
Final departure to Kathmandu Airport.
Since Kailash & Manasarovar are at very high altitude, one should be appropriately equipped with proper paraphernalia and adequate medical check ups. Since it is a high altitude pilgrimage are requested to consult family physician and get the following tests done-
- E. C. G.
- Blood Pressure.
- Haemoglobin Test
- Blood Sugar
- Stress Test
Apart from all these tests, the pilgrims are advised to start morning and evening walk, jogging, stretching, meditation and regular exercise in order to be in physically fit condition.
Clothing & Other Necessaries
As temperature varies between day & night (from max. 20 degree centigrade to min. -10 degree centigrade) pilgrims should carry the following items and clothing for the Yatra:
- Woolen hand gloves
- Woolen socks
- Monkey cap
- Paper roll
- Liquid soap
- Rain coat
- Light jacket
- Sweater – full and half
- Sun hat
- Sun glasses
- Shirts & T shirts
- Trekking shoes
- Thermal flask
- Thermal wears.
- Sun cream & Cold cream
- Water bottle
- Personal Camera
- Sufficient Camera rolls
- Torch & Batteries
- Pencil/pen, Notebook
- A/C Luxurious Bus
- Full travel insurance coverage for medical evacuation, loss of belongings and trip cancellation is strongly recommended on extra cost
- All meals, i.e. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner- Pure Veg.
- Visa Fees for Tibet and Tibet Travelling Permit charge.
- Pick up and drop by private reserved vehicle.
- Kathmandu Airport to Kathmandu Airport tour.
- All transports by reserved vehicle.
- All Sightseeing by reserved vehicle.
- Accommodations in Nepal in 3 star hotels, but in Tibet side, guest houses.
- Porters and Guides and all entrance fees.
- Air Tickets, i.e. Kathmandu to Nepalganj to Simikot to Nepalganj to Kathmandu back.
- Helicopter services from Simikot to Hilsa to Simikot.
- Bank Remittance charges
- Expenses of Personal Nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any air /train fare / Insurance, Guide Services / Entrance fee at monument.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger