Jaisalmer is a former medieval trading center and a princely state in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, in the heart of the Thar Desert. Known as the “Golden City,” it’s distinguished by its yellow sandstone architecture. Dominating the skyline is Jaisalmer Fort, a sprawling hilltop citadel buttressed by 99 bastions. Behind its massive walls stand the ornate Maharaja’s Palace and intricately carved Jain temples.
Code : AJ 21
8 am start from Hotel for full day sightseeing of Jaisalmer( founded by Rao Jaisal Singh in 1176 AD . Named after as Jaisalmer .
In the morning start your tour visiting PatwonKe Haveli & Salim Ki Haveli . Continue the tour seeing Jaisalmer Fort ( made by yellow sand stone having 99 Burjh& Jain Temple’s inside the Fort . ) Lunch on your own afternoon visit GarhiSagarLake . Trip to Sam 40 kms from Jaisalmer 1 hrs drive. Camel Safari can be organized evening sunset in Sand Dunes or In Jaisalmer at Chattries .
End tour with sweet memories .
- Mineral water bottle
- Private Cab
- Guide (Optional, Extra Cost)
- Entrance Tickets at Monuments
- Monumental Guide
- Mineral Water
- Camel ride / Safari
Cost: $40 per person
If 4 person travelling: $20 per person
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.