Tour – 4 Days & 3 Nights
Amarnath cave is a Hindu shrine located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The cave is situated at an altitude of 3,888 m (12,756 ft), about 141 km (88 mi) from Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir and reached through Pahalgam town. The shrine forms an important part of Hinduism, and is considered to be one of the holiest shrines in Hinduism. The cave is surrounded by snowy mountains. The cave itself is covered with snow most of the year except for a short period of time in summer when it is open for pilgrims. Hundreds of thousands of Hindu devotees make an annual pilgrimage to the Amarnath cave across challenging mountainous terrain.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|October to March||April & September||May to August|
|Places Covered||Srinagar / Sonamarg|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Arrive – Srinagar – Sonamarg
Arrive Srinagar, pick up and transfer to Sonamarg which is the most beautiful valley on the way you can view the many beautiful spots. Sonamarg, located at a hefty altitude of 2,740 m above sea level, literally means ‘Meadow of Gold’. The picturesque natural beauty of the region brought this name to Sonamarg. Sonamarg, a town surrounded by breathtaking glaciers and serene lakes, is a snow covered beautiful flower-laden meadow in the majestic Himalayan mountain region. Sonamarg in the Kashmir valley is the gateway to Ladakh Check-in hotel, Dinner and overnight at Tent/Hotel.
Day 2: Sonamarg –Baltal/Neelgharh – Panjtarni By Helicopter
After breakfast drive to Baltal 7 kms and board helicopter from the Baltal. The Helicopter Services is subject to weather conditions. Helicopter operates till Panchtarni then 6 kms. Trek from Panchtarni to Amarnath cave. You can also take Palki or Pony or Natural walk. After Darshan return in time to Helipad to take back Helicopter to Baltal and transfer to sonamarg. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Sonamarg – Srinagar + Loacl Sightseeing
After breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to Srinagar upon arrival check-in at the Houseboat. AN. Trip to Mughal Gardens, Shalimar Garden (Abode of Love) the Shalimar gardens were built for Nur Jahan, by her husband Jahangir in 1616. Nishat garden (Garden of Pleasure) a superb view across the lake .During spring through summer (March – October) one can find variety of different flowers in these well maintained gardens. Return back to houseboat, Then start for most soothing and relaxing Shikara ride on the famous Dal Lake. Later in the evening return back the houseboats for overnight.
Day 4: Departure
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for onwards destination
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- 03 Nights accommodation on Twin Sharing / MAP Basis on the above mentioned Hotels / HB.
- 01 NAC Indica (02 Pax) Xylo / Tavera (04-06 Pax) & 01 TT / Winger (08-12 Pax) for Arrival & Departure from Srinagar International Airport to Hotel / HB & vice versa
- 01 NAC Indica (02 Pax) Xylo / Tavera (04-06 Pax) & 01 TT / Winger (08-12 Pax) for Full day trip to Mughal Gardens & Shankaracharya temple
- 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat)
- Helipad Ticket for Amarnath Darshan.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- All applicable taxes
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger