Tour – 10 Days & 9 Nights
The Himalayas, or Himalaya, form a mountain range in Asia separating the plains of the Indian subcontinent from the Tibetan Plateau. The Himalayan range has many of the Earth’s highest peaks, including the highest, Mount Everest.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May||Jun / Jul / Aug / Sep||Oct / Nov / Dec|
|Places Covered||Shimla / Manali / Dharamashala / Dalhousie|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Arrive Chandigarh: Chandigarh – Shimla by drive
On arrival meet at Chandigarh airport & drive to Shimla (4 hrs. approx.) – the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall and the famous Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Shimla
After breakfast excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Shimla – Manali by drive
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Manali (8-9hrs. approx.), enroute visit Kullu. On arrival check in at Hotel. Overnight at hotel in Manali.
Day 4: Manali
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, Solang Valley and evening shopping at the local market. Overnight at htoel in Manali.
Day 5: Manali
Excursion to Rohtang Pass ( at own cost) . Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 Kms. outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herring boned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at hotel in Manali.
Day 6: Manali – Dharamshala by drive
Today you are scheduled for next destination – Dharamhsala (8hrs. approx.) is a hill-station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains about 18 kms north-east of Kangra, It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst high pine and oak trees. Since 1960, when it became the temporary headquarters of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as “The Little Lhasa in India”. Overnight at Hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 7: Dharamshala
After breakfast, you will visit the Tashijong Monastery built by the Dalai Lama. Rest of the day is free to walk around the local Tibetan market at McleodGanj. Also visit the oldest church and Dal lake. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8 : Dharamshala – Dalhousie by drive
After Breakfast drive from Dharamshala towards Dalhousie (4.5hrs. approx.)after doing the local sightseeing of Places which includes, His holiness Dalai lama residence at Mc Leodgunj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple . Reach Dalhousie in the evening. Overnight at Hotel in Dalhousie.
Day 9: Dalhousie
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor – General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation – pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, SubhashBaoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 Kms. from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. Overnight in Dalhousie.
Day 10: Dalhousie – Amritsar by drive
Transfer from Dalhousie to Amritsar by Surface (5hrs. approx.). Arrive Amritsar and visit Golden Temple, JallianwalanBagh and Indo-Pak Wagah Border. Transfer to airport to board the evening flight back to Delhi.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 9 Days Breakfast
- Accommodation for 9 nights 10 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger