Tour – 5 Days & 4 Nights
Punjab, a state bordering Pakistan, is the heart of India’s Sikh community. The city of Amritsar, founded in the 1570s by Sikh Guru Ram Das, is the site of Harmandir Sahib, the holiest gurdwara (Sikh place of worship). Known in English as the Golden Temple, and surrounded by the Pool of Nectar, it’s a major pilgrimage site. Also in Amritsar is Durgiana Temple, a Hindu shrine famed for its engraved silver doors.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|October to March||April & September||May to August|
|Places Covered||Amristar / Faridkot / Kapurthala / Chandigarh|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Amritsar
On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the hotel. Start your city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important Sikh shrine also known as Harimandir Sahib and Darbar Sahib. Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- the place that reminds every Indian of the brutal and hearless massacre by British general Dyer. Visit Durgiana Temple: – The temple complex houses Shree Laxmi Narayan Mandir with a huge pond on its periphery .Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Panorama in Ram Bagh The landscaped garden with summer palace of Maharaja Ranjit Singh in the center.
Afternoon at your leisure for shopping etc. Evening visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening “Beating the Retreat” ceremony. Overnight at Amritsar.
Day 2: Faridkot
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Faridkot 2 hours and 30 minutes (140 km) Away from Amritsar. On arrival at Faridkot check in to the hotel and proceed for sightseeing of Faridkot. Visit Darbar Ganj This beautiful bungalow is a well laid out garden place. All the rooms are finished in the most modern style. The guests from the sisterly states used DarbarGanj for stay. The building has now been converted into Circuit House.Now This complex also houses the office of Commissioner Faridkot, Division Faridkot. Gurdwara Tilla (Chilla) Baba Farid This beautiful bungalow is a well laid out garden place. All the rooms are finished in the most modern style.Gurudwara Godari Sahib and Gurudwara Tibbi sahib etc. evening go back to hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Kapurthala
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Kapurthala 2 h (124 km) from Faridkot. visit Jagatjit Palace is a remarkable building situated in Kapurthala in Punjab. It was the erstwhile palace of Maharaja Jagatjit Singh and was modelled after the Versailles Palace. Jagatjit Palace are a unique example of French architecture. The Darbar hall of the palace is one of the finest in India. After Lunch visit Moorish Mosque-A spectacular example of the secular history of Kapurthala is the Moorish Mosque, a famous replica of the Grand Mosque of Marakesh, Morocco, was built by a French architect, Monsieur M Manteaux. Its construction was commissioned by the last ruler of Kapurthala, Maharajah Jagatjit Singh and took 13 years to complete between 1917 and 1930. The Mosque is a National Monument under the Archeological Survey of India. It was one of the monumental creations in the State during the premiership of late Diwan Sir Abdul Hamid Kt., CIE, OBE. It was his keen interest with Maharaja’s blessings that the mosque was completed. Its wooden model lay at the entrance of the Lahore Museum.Overnight stay at kapurthala.
Day 4: Chandiagrh
After breakfast check out form the Hotel and proceed to Chandigarh. On arrival check in to the hotel and later proceed for Chandiagrh Sightseeing. Visit Rose Garden which is Asia’s largest garden. Next you’ll go to Sukhna Lake is a beautiful lake that lies in the foothills of Shivalik range. The unique thing about Sukhna is that it is a man-made lake. This place is for enjoy the cool breeze and the beauty of nature. After that visit Museum and art gallery, a place that houses magnificent Gandhara period stone sculptures, Hindu sculpture, Miniature Paintings, Decorative arts and coins. The credit for the wonderful designing of this museum goes to Le Corbusier.
Later we’ll take you to the Rock Garden, The name refers to a sculpture garden located near Sukhna Lake. The Rock garden is also known by the name Nek Chand’s Rock Garden after its founder. Evening back to hotel and overnight stay at Hotel in Chandigarh.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Airport/Railway station for your onward journey.Tour ends with sweet memories.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
|Per person on Twin Occupancy||$625 USD||$725 USD|
|Per Person On Triple Occupancy||$590 USD||$710 USD|
|Single Occupancy||$860 USD||$950 USD|
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Accommodation as per Itinerary
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC vehicle.
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger