Tour – 5 Days & 4 Nights
Guru Gobind Singh Marg is the route taken by tenth guru of Sikhs Guru Gobind Singh from Anandpur Sahib to Talwandi Sabo. This memorable and eventful journey of 47 days by Sikh Guru and his troops has got significant place in the history of Punjab. This highway, measuring about 577 kilometres connects all the 91 sacred shrines with which Guru’s name is eternally associated. On this marg 20 Dashmesh pillars, with the inscription of the holy and sacred verses of the great Guru have been installed.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|October to March||April & September||May to August|
|Places Covered||Chandigarh / Ludhiana|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Starting from Anandpur Sahib
Start your Tour from Anandpur Sahib and visit Takht Shri Keshgarh Sahib, Virasat-e-khalsa, Gurudwara Bhora Sahib, Qilataragarh, Gurudwra Baoli sahib. Then proceed to Kiratpur Sahib, Inkiratpur Sahib you will be visiting Gurudswara Manji Sahib, Gurudwara Patalpuri, Baba Gurditta Ji Gurudwara, Gurudwara Teer Sahib, Gurudwara Bhora Sahib, Gurudwara Peer Budhan Shah Ji. After visiting Gurudwaras of Anandpur Sahib and Kiratpur Sahib, proceed to Ropar (Roop Nagar) there you will visit, Gurudwara Bhattha Sahib, Gurudwara Tibbi Sahib, Gurudwara Parivar Vicchora. Then proceed for Chandigarh and overnight at Chandigarh.
Day 2: Chandigarh to Ludhiana
Places Covered: Chamkaur Sahib, Macchiwara, Alamgir.
After breakfast start your spiritual tour, proceed to Chamkaur sahib from Chandigarh, Chamkaur Sahib visit Gurudwaras associated with Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Gurudwara Shir Katalgarh Sahib, Gurudwara Shri Damdama Sahib, Gurudwara Garhi Sahib, Gurudwara Taarhi Sahib, Gurudwara Shri Ranjitgarh Sahib, Gurudwara Shri Amargarh Sahib. Then proceed to Macchiwara and visit Gurudwara Charan Kamal, Chaubara Sahib, Gurudwara Gani Khan, Nabi Khan Sahib and Gurudwara Sangat Sahib. Then continue your tour to Alamgir, visit Gurudwara Shri Manji Sahib, Gurudwara Mehdiana Sahib, Gurudwara. Then proceed to Nearby city Ludhiana and overnight stay at Hotel in Ludhiana.
Day 3: Ludhiana to Muktsar Sahib
Places Covered: Raikot, Jagraon, Jaiton and Faridkot.
After breakfast continue your tour to Ludhiana which is 42Kms Away from Ludhiana, there is a Gurudwara Shri Bohar Sahib. This Gurudwara is associated with Guru Gobind Shing ji. Then proceed to Jaiton and visit Gurudwara Gangsarjaiton. Then proceed to District Faridkot visit Gurudwara Baba Farid Ji, Gurudwara Dode, Dode is a place in District Faridkot. Then proceed to Kotkapura and just 2Kms away from Faridkot and visit Gurudwara Tibbi Sahib. Later proceed to Mukatsar and overnight stay at Muktsar.
Day 4: Mukatsar Sahib to Bathinda (Talwandi Sabo)
Places Covered: Mukatsar, Bathinda, Talwandi Sabo
After breakfast continue your journey of Guru Gobind Singh Marg and explore Gurudwara of Mukatsar associated with Shri Guru Gobind singh ji, Visit Tibbi Sahib,Gurudwara Putti Gandi, Gurudwara Dattansar Sahib, Gurudwara Thari Sahib, Gurudwara Tambu Sahib, Gurudwara Shaheedganj, Gurudwara Rakabsar. After visiting all gurudwra of Mukatsar proceed to Bathinda and Visit Gurudwara Haji Rattan, Qila Mubarak, Gurudwara Baddon Sahib, Gurudwara Lakhi Jungle and over night stay at Bathinda.
Day 5: Takht Sri Damdama Sahib Darshan and Departure.
After breakfast proceed to Talwandi Sabo, This is the last place of your tour Guru Gobind singhji Trail in Punjab Only. Visit Takht Shri Damdama Sahib. After Darshan of Takhtshri Damdama sahib you will be transferred to chandigarh / Delhi for your return flight.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
|Per person on Twin Occupancy||$580 USD|
|Per Person On Triple Occupancy||$580 USD|
|Single Occupancy||$720 USD|
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 8 Days Breakfast
- Accommodation for 7 nights on double / triple sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger