Welcome to Orlando. Orlando is the sixth largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of the Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. The city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel.(Meals: D)
Orlando – Walt Disney Magic Kingdom
Today you visit Magic Kingdom, which covers 107 acres and was opened on October 1, 1971. It’s been dubbed “The Most Magical Place on Earth!” and is home to seven themed lands, and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life.From the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. (Meals: B, D)
Orlando – Epcot Center
Begin your day at the Epcot center, where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. (Meals: B,D)
Orlando – SeaWorld
Today you will visit the world’s largest Marine Park, Sea World. Here, you shall discover many attractions. We dare you to take a one-of-a kind water coaster thrill ride through the mysterious lost city of Atlantis. Soar through danger on a jet copter ride to the Wild Arctic. At Sea World, touch, feed or get face to face with awesome and amazing wild animals, and get in on all the action that draws you back again and again! (Meals: B, D)
Today you will drive to Miami, Florida. Upon arrival, proceed for a City Tour of Miami, where you will visit Central Station / Bay front Park,Ocean Drive,Lincoln Road,Coconut Grove, Little Havana and much more. It is also well known for its beaches including South Beach, trendy nightlife, the Art Deco district, CalleOcho& Little Havana. Enjoy the beach, or just relax before enjoying a wonderful meal at restaurant. (Meals: B,D)
Miami – Tampa – Busch Gardens
Today you will transfer to Tampa. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is the ultimate family adventure park, offering
335 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic adventures around the world.Overnight in Tampa. (Meals: B, D)
Departure from Orlando
After breakfast, you will transfer from Tampa to Orlando where you will head to the airport to board your flight for the next destination. (Meals: B)
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast, 6 Indian Dinners
- Airport Transfers as mentioned
- All Taxes
- City Tour: Miami
- Surface Transfers: ORL>MIA>TPA by VAN
- Entrance Tickets: Sea World, Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom, Busch Gardens
- VUSA Air Tickets
- Airline Baggage charges
- Meet & Greet at airport
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions section
|City||Nights||Deluxe Hotels Or Similar|
|ORL||04||Hotel Residence Inn LBV / Delta Marriott|
|MIA||01||Hotel Holiday Inn / Springhill Suites Marriott|
|TPA||01||Hotel Embassy Suites / Springhill Suites Marriott|
|Check in time: 4pm / Check out time: 11am||All on PVT basis||Breakfast: As provided by Hotel.|
|Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am||Lunch: Indian / International (Set Menu at Restaurant or Delivery at Hotel if the hotel is away from Restaurant). Dinners are pre-arranged and will not be change or refunded for missing any meals.|
|Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients||Dinner: will be a 3 course meal (1 appetizer, 1 Entrée, 1 Dessert). Any Additional menu must be paid by clients|
|Category||6-9 PAX||10-13 PAX|
- Niagara Helicopter = USD 119 per person
- Booking Deposit Fees: USD 500.00 per person
- Please note – The will be a supplement charge of USD 10.00 per person per transfer for arrivals and departures between 11pm and 6am.
- For Eastern Explorer – Tips USD 14.00 per person to be handed over to our tour manager on Day 1 in New York. Please note that this cannot be prepaid.
- For Western Explorer – Tips USD 14.00 per person to be handed over to our tour manager on Day 1 in Las Vegas. Please note that this cannot be prepaid.
- Cancellation Policy- 30days & above- Full refund 29-15 days- 50% Refund 14-0 days- 0% Refund
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- We will need full payment of the tour 30-days prior to departure date.
- Please note there would be a 3.5% service fee if payment is done by credit card.
Terms & Conditions
- Tours will be conducted in a Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
- Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements
- Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
- Please note for dinners in Niagara Falls, Orlando & Las Vegas, and the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
- Final working itinerary and vouchers will be sent by email 07 days prior to departure date.
- Duration : 7 Days & 6 Nights
- Places to Visit : : Orlando -Miami