Tour – 16 Days & 15 Nights
This is trip of 15 nights 16 days. And you will be able to see the heart of India with nature & Guarantee to see a Tiger.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|April, May, June||Aug, Sep,Oct||Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar|
|Places Covered||Delhi / Jaipur / Ranthambore / Agra / Khujraho / Bhandavgarh / Varanasi|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival Delhi airport/Railway station. You will be received by our representative who would take you and assist check in to hotel. And then proceed for Old & New Delhi sightseeing. Visit Qutub Minar, Presidential and Parliament house, India gate, Rajghat and JamaMaszid and Red Fort. Evening return back to your hotel and overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi to Jaipur (250 km, 5hrs drive)
Early morning after breakfast check out form the hotel and depart for Jaipur. Arrive and check in the hotel and have lunch (optional). Afternoon half day city tour sightseeing. Visit observatory, city palace, and local bazar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur
After breakfast sightseeing tour of Amber Fort with Elephant ride. Visit Albert hall and Birla temple. Evening visit ChokhiDhani. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur to Ranthambore( 180 km, 4hrs drive)
After breakfast check out from hotel and depart to Ranthambore. Check in the hotel. And lunch (optional). Afternoon visit the Ranthambore fort in open truck (Canter). Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Ranthambore
Early morning leave hotel at 05 am for Jungle Safari (3 ½ hrs). Return back to hotel have breakfast be at leisure. After lunch Jungle Safari (3 ½ hrs.). Return back to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Ranthambore to Agra (Via Abaneri)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Abaneri (eleven hundred years old step well) and Drive to Agra via Bharatpur Lunch (Optional) and FatehpurSikri. Check in the hotel overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Agra
Early Morning visit Taj at Sunrise The wonder of world. Return hotel have breakfast. Sightseeing of Red Fort and I’timād-ud-Daulah tomb. Return back to hotel and overnight stay hotel.
Day 8: Agra to Khujraho (By Train and Drive)
Early morning after breakfast check out and take train (Shatabdi) Agra to Jhansi. Drive to Orchha. Visit palace and cenotaphs and Lunch (Optional) drive to Khujraho. Check in the hotel. Optional folk dances/Light and sound show. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Khujraho
After breakfast visit eastern and western, Jain group of temples, return hotel (Lunch Optional). Afternoon drive to ken falls. Overnight hotel.
Day 10: Khujraho to Bhandavgarh( 275 km, 7 hrs drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Bhandavgarh. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Bhandavgarh
Morning and afternoon Jungle drive. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 12: Bhandavgarh
Morning and afternoon Jungle drive. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 13: Bhandavgarh to Varanasi (280 km, 7hrs Drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Varanasi. A spiritual city of India. Check in the hotel. Sightseeing of Bharat Mata Mandir and Rickshaw Ride to Ghats. Evening boat ride at sunset and see Aarti Ceremony at the ghat. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 14: Varanasi
Early morning Boat ride at sunrise on Ganges visiting 64 ghats upstream and downstream. Return back to hotel and have breakfast. Relax. After Lunch (Optional) drive to Sarnath. Return back to hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 14: Varanasi to Delhi
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi airport.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
|Per person on Twin Occupancy||$820 USD||$910 USD||$1016 USD|
|Per Person On Triple Occupancy||$760 USD||$840 USD||$940 USD|
|Single Occupancy||$1070 USD||$1999 USD||$1260 USD|
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- No Hidden Cost
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger