Jaipur Airport / Station – Hotel (1 Night)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur Local Sightseeing (1 Night)
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, “Gaitore” Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur – Bikaner (330 Km / 6 hrs) (1 Night)
After breakfast transfer to Bikaner. Enroute Asia’s biggest camel breeding farm to watch different breeds of Camels. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Bikaner Local Sightseeing – Jaisalmer (333 Km / 6 hrs) (1 Night)
After breakfast check out from hotel & visit Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum, Lalgarh Palace. After that transfer to Jaisalmer. Enroute visit Jaisalmer War Museum – The Jaisalmer War Museum is located 10 km short of Jaisalmer on the Jaisalmer – Jodhpur Highway. The unique museum has been designed with the view of honouring the contributions and sacrifices of war heroes, and to highlight their bravery. It also traces the evolution of the Indian Army. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing (1 Night)
After breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why its known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also visit Gadishar Lake. In evening proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar desert. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 Km / 6 hrs) (1 Night)
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Jodhpur Halfday Sightseeing – Mount Abu (326 Km / 7 hrs) (1 Night)
After breakfast start for halfday sightseeing covering Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. After that transfer to Mount Abu. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening enjoy the sunset from Sunset View Point in Mt. Abu. Overnight stay at Mount Abu.
Mount Abu Local Sightseeing (1 Night)
After breakfast start for Mt. Abu city tour. Visiting Prajapita Brahmakumari, Adhar Devi Temple, Achalgarh, Guru Sikhar, Dilwara Jain Temple, Honeymoon Point, Art Gallery & Nakki Lake where you can enjoy boat ride in at your own cost. Overnight stay at Mt. Abu.
Mount Abu – Udaipur (186 Km / 4 ½ hrs) (1 Night)
After breakfast check-out from hotel and drive for Udaipur (Beautiful Lake City of Rajasthan). On arrival at Udaipur check-in at your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Udaipur Local Sightseeing (1 Night)
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari – Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum – a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Udaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar Sightseeing (287 Km / 5 hrs) (1 Night)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer. Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar, visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Ajmer / Pushkar – Jaipur Airport / Railway Station (145 Km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast at hotel except R’Bore on APAI
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 3250 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc.
- There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge.
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised. Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
Note: We will use Ac Indigo for 02-03 heads and for 04 – 06 heads we will use Ac Innova.
|Destinations||Premium + (CPAI)||Premium (CPAI)||Luxury (CPAI)||Super Deluxe (CPAI)||Deluxe (CPAI)||Standard (CPAI)|
|Jaipur||The Lalit||Radisson Blu / Holiday Inn City Center||Lemon Tree Premier/ Park Regis / The Fern||Leisure Inn Grand Chanakya / Lords Plaza/ Regenta Central Jhotwara /Red Fox||The Livin / Ananta Elite/ Park Classic / Empire Regency||Ashapurna / Park Classic|
|Bikaner||Narendra Bhawan||Gajner Palace / Bhanwar Niwas Palace||The Lallgarh Palace / Vesta Bikaner Palace||Chirag / Raj Haveli Heritage/ Raj Villas Haveli||Heeralal / Harasar Haveli||Marudhar Palace|
|Jaisalmer||Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa||Jaisalkot||Gorbandh Palace / Rang Mahal / Desert Palace||Golden Haveli / Dewki Niwas Palace/ Narayan Niwas Palace||Hotel Priya / Mahadev palace / Pithla Heritage||Meera mahal / Saroj Palace|
|Jaisalmer Sam Sand Dunes||Le Royal Camp / Lakhmana Desert Camp||Le Royal Camp / Lakhmana Desert Camp||Le Royal Camp / Lakhmana Desert Camp||KK Camps & Resort / Similar||Desert Adventure Camp (Non AC) / Similar||Desert Adventure Camp (Non AC) / Similar|
|Jodhpur||Ajit Bhawan||Fair Field By Marriott / WelcomHeritage Bal Samand Lake Palace||Zone by the Park / Lariya Resort||Nirali Dhani / Chandra Inn / Shri ram Excellency||Shri Ram Empire / Park Boutique||A R Excellency / Jain Excellency|
|Mt. Abu||Palace Hotel Bikaner House||Hotel Hillock / Cama Rajputana Club Resort||Palanpur Palace / Silver Oaks||Sunset Inn / H G Grandiose||Hotel Banjara / Yorkshine Inn||Blue Valley / Polo View|
|Udaipur||Trident / The Lalit Laxmi Villas Palace||juSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa / The Ananta Udaipur||Mewargarh / Golden Tulip||Hotel Crimson Park / Udai Median / Q Hotel||Gold Leaf / Mukund Villas /||Park Classic / Rnb Shivani|
|Ajmer / Pushkar||Ananta Spa & Resorts, Pushkar||The Gateway Resort Pushkar||Mansingh Palace / Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort||The Royal Melange / Bhanwar Singh Palace / Grand Xenia||Master Paradise / Pushkar Legacy||Hotel Park Classic /Green Park Resort|
|No Of Pax|
(Cost Per Person)
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Duration : 12 Days & 11 Nights
- Places to Visit : Jaipur 2N - Bikaner 1N - Jaisalmer 2N - Jodhpur 1N - Mount Abu 2N - Udaipur 2N - Ajmer/Pushkar 1N - Jaipur