Arrive in New York – Manhattan by Night tour
Welcome to the “Big Apple,” the “City That Never Sleeps”—New York is a city of superlatives: America’s biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation’s trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world’s major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, transfer to the hotel on own. After checking into your hotel join us for an Illuminated tour of Manhattan – Experience New York, the ‘city that never sleeps,’ magically lit up after dark. Drive past illuminated landmarks like the Empire State Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and the neighborhoods of SoHo and Chinatown. Dinner in the evening and then transfer back to the Hotel. (Meals: D)
New York City Tour
After breakfast, we proceed for a City tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark,“Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next we experience the view of a lifetime of the One World Observatory. Later in the day we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump Tower. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
New York – Philadelphia – Washington
Today, we depart to Washington DC by road; (approx. 5 hours). It is the capital city of the United States of America anda Guide to the historic Neighborhoods and Monuments.Stop in Philadelphia en-route for an orientation tour, then continue on to Washington DC. Upon arrival, you will check in to the hotel, and later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Washington – Luray Caverns
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to the town of Luray, VA, home of the Luray Caverns. Perhaps the most famous attraction in the Luray Caverns is The Great Stalactite Organ, a giant mechanized instrument that uses naturally formed stalagmites as its pipes. Later,explore the capital city of US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Museum of Natural history, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument.Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Washington DC –Hershey’s Chocolate World – USA side Niagara Falls
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Harrisburg for the Hershey’s Chocolate World. Later, proceed to Niagara by road (approx. 5 hours). En-route visit the famous Corning Glass museum. Reach Niagara to view the famous falls, which form one of the natural wonders of the World. Check in to your hotel, freshen up, visit the shops for buying souvenirs &in the evening get back to hotel to go for dinner. After dinner, transfer back to the hotel. You can also visit the illumination on the falls on your own tonight.(Meals: B, D)
Niagara Falls – Discovery Pass
There is nowhere else in the world where you can ride the world famous Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, walk within feet of the Falls at the Cave of the Winds, meet the legends at the Niagara Adventure Theatre, get hands-on at the Discovery Center and go under the sea at the Aquarium of Niagara.(Meals: B, D)
Niagara – Las Vegas – City Tour + Stratosphere Tower
Today, fly to Las Vegas. Upon arrival, proceed to the hotel for check-in. Later, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas, experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. Later, proceed to visit the Stratosphere Tower.View the city in 360-degree panorama at Las Vegas’ Stratosphere Tower, the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States at 1,149 feet. Later, drop off at Indian restaurant for dinner. Please note, restaurant for dinner is walking distance from the hotel.(Meals: B, D)
Grand Canyon West Rim Tour with Skywalk (Optional) + Evening Chris Angel Show
Spend the day at the Grand Canyon with our bus tour, including a Hoover Dam Photo stop along the way and the New Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK. Later in the evening, proceed to Chris Angel Show at Luxor Hotel. Later, proceed to the restaurant for your dinner. (Meals: D)
Las Vegas – Los Angeles – City Tour – Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood
Today, we depart to Los Angeles by road (approx. 4.5 hours). On arrival, proceed for a guided city tour – we will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world,” Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’smost expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains. Later, visit the famous Madame Tussaud’s museum; meet 125 of Hollywood’s top celebrities! Later, proceed for dinner and enjoy a mouthwatering spread at a lovely restaurant.(Meals: D)
Los Angeles – Universal Studios
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Los Angeles – San Francisco
After breakfast,we depart for San Francisco by road (approx. 8 hours),which is one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city’s well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay and 17 mile drive. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America’s premier high technology center. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
San Francisco City tour & Bay Cruise
Today, we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Bay Cruise & other highlights. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Departure from San Francisco
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Take some time out for additional shopping, or, proceed to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast (Except LAS), 12 Dinners
- Airport Transfers as mentioned
- All Taxes
- Guided City Tour: New York, Washington, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, & San Francisco
- Surface Transfers: NYC-WAS-NIA, LAS-LAX-SFO
- Entrance Tickets: Statue of Liberty Cruise, One World Observatory, Luray Caverns, Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, Museum of natural history, Corning Glass museum,Hershey’s chocolate world, Niagara Discovery Pass, Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood, Stratosphere Tower, Chris Angel Show, Universal Studio, 17-mile drive, Bay cruise.
- International Airfare
- BUF-LAS Airfare
- Breakfast & Resort Fees in LAS
- Supplement cost applicable for Weekend in LAS / NIA
- Meet & Greet at airport
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions section
|Check in time: 4pm / Check out time: 11am||All on PVT basis||Breakfast: As provided by Hotel.|
|Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am||Lunch: Indian / International / Packed Lunch|
|Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients||Dinner: Indian (as per the group request)|
|City||Nights||Deluxe Hotels Or Similar|
|NYC||02||Hotel Radisson NJ / Holiday Inn NJ|
|WAS||02||Hotel Sheraton Reston / Wingate by Wyndham|
|NIA||02||Hotel Holiday Inn at Falls / Four Points Sheraton|
|LAS||02||Hotel Excalibur / Luxor|
|LAX||02||Hotel Doubletree Whittier / Holiday Inn West Covina|
|SFO||02||Hotel Crown Plaza Union City / Radisson Oakland|
|Category||6-9 PAX||10-13 PAX|
- Niagara Helicopter = USD 119 per person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk = USD 179.00
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Sky Walk + Boat Ride + Helicopter = USD 379.00
- Grand Canyon Air and Ground Tour with Skywalk = USD 309.00
- Vegas Helicopter ride = USD 110.00
- Booking Deposit Fees: USD 500.00 per person
- Please note – The will be a supplement charge of USD 10.00 per person per transfer for arrivals and departures between 11pm and 6am.
- For Eastern Explorer – Tips USD 14.00 per person to be handed over to our tour manager on Day 1 in New York. Please note that this cannot be prepaid.
- For Western Explorer – Tips USD 14.00 per person to be handed over to our tour manager on Day 1 in Las Vegas. Please note that this cannot be prepaid.
- Cancellation Policy- 30days & above- Full refund 29-15 days- 50% Refund 14-0 days- 0% Refund
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- We will need full payment of the tour 30-days prior to departure date.
- Please note there would be a 3.5% service fee if payment is done by credit card.
Terms & Conditions
- Tours will be conducted in a Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
- Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements
- Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
- Please note for dinners in Niagara Falls, Orlando & Las Vegas, and the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
- Final working itinerary and vouchers will be sent by email 07 days prior to departure date.
- Duration : 13 Days & 12 Nights
- Places to Visit : : New York - Washington - Las Vegas - Los Angeles - San Francisco