Chhatbir Zoo (formally Mahendra Chaudhary Zoological Park), is a zoological park situated close to Zirakpur, India. The zoo was constructed in the 1970s and is home to a large variety of birds, mammals and reptiles.
|Places Covered||Chhatbir Zoo|
|Exclusions||Food / Personal Expenses|
Chandigarh –Chhatbir Zoo – Chandigarh
Morning proceed to Chhatbir Zoo. And full day excursion of Zoo.
The Chhatbir Zoo is the largest zoological garden in North India. It was christened as Mahendra Chaudhary Zoological Park after its inauguration by the Governor of Punjab. About 80 species of rare and endangered animals, reptiles and birds have been domiciled in the zoo. But it is the Royal Bengal Tiger that accentuates the charm of this place. The near-natural setting of this zoo lets the king of the jungle roam freely in its habitat.
The open countryside around the zoo makes for a surreal environment that is savored by the naturalists. The lush greenery, coupled with the presence of a lake and floral richness makes it the perfect picnic spot for a fun-filled day! Evening return back to Chandiagrh.
Timings: 9am- 5pm
Closed on Mondays
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.