Tour – 3 Days & 2 Nights
The former summer capital of the princely state of Patiala, Chail is a beautiful hill station located 63 km from Shimla in the Shivalik region of Himachal Pradesh. Chail is spread across three hillocks — Rajgarh, Pandewa and Sadh Tiba, covering an area of over 72 acres Surrounded by lush greenery and mesmerizing views from such a great height, known as a hiker’s paradise, Chail is bound to give a tourist a memorable travelling experience to a tourist.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|April, May, June||Aug, Sep,Oct||Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Arrival
08 am depart and drive to Chail from Chandgarh to Chail its 5 hr. drive. Enroute having breakfast on the way. Arrive Chail and check in Hotel Jungle inn. Have lunch afternoon adventure activities. Evening Bonfire with DJ and Dinner. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Bonfire & DJ
After breakfast adventure activities afternoon lunch. After lunch adventure activities. Evening Bonfire with DJ and dinner. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Departure
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive return to Chandigarh. Enroute Jabli (Restaurants and take away). McDonalds. Arrive Chandigarh at 01:30 pm.
Adventure Activities Included in Camps :
- Rappelling/Mountain Climbing
- Zip Line
- Valley Crossing/Burma Bridge
- Commando Net
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Trekking/Nature Walk
- DJ Hall
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
|Per person on Twin Occupancy||$820 USD||$910 USD||$1016 USD|
|Per Person On Triple Occupancy||$760 USD||$840 USD||$940 USD|
|Single Occupancy||$1070 USD||$1999 USD||$1260 USD|
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Accommodation 2 nights in Chail
- ½ Ltr X 2 bottle mineral water
- Transfer by AC bus
- All adventure activities
- No Hidden Cost
- GST 5%
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions