Kolkata – Gaya (1 Night)
Assistance on arrival and overnight drive to Bodhgaya (500 Kms / 10 Hrs). Overnight on coach.
Bodhgaya (1 Night)
After Breakfast full day city tour of bodhgaya, visit Sujata Village, Niranjana River & various International monasteries. Later evening visit Mahabodhi Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Bodhgaya – Rajgir – Nalanda – Bodhgaya (1 Night)
Breakfast at hotel later excursion to Rajgir (102 kms), Rajgir is a site of great Sanctity and significance for Buddhists. Afternoon visit Gridhkutta Hill, Bimbisar jail & Ajatashatru’s Fort. After lunch drive to Nalanda, (12 kms). It was one of the oldest Universities of the World & International Centre for Buddist Studies. Nalanda was one of the greatest monastic universities of the ancient world University established in 5th century BC. It is believed that Lord Buddha and also the founder of Jainism religion Lord Mahavir taught at this university for years. There is even a monument to facilitate Chinese traveler monk and writer Hiuen Tsang who studied at this university in the 7th century A.D. After visit drive back to Bodhgaya. Overnight at hotel.
Bodhgaya / Varanasi (1 Night)
After Breakfast leave Bodhgaya for Varanasi by surface (250 kms / 7 hrs). Varanasi is famous for Hindus and Buddhists as its close proximity to Sarnath. Arrival check in to the hotel and then proceed to Sarnath (14 kms), Visit Dhamekha Stupa and Deer park. Later Back to Varanasi. Overnight at hotel.
Varanasi – Kushinagar (1 Night)
Early morning boat excursion on the river Ganges, a ferry pilgrimage from ghat to ghat. People bathe early in the morning to offer the prayers to the rising sun. Come back to hotel for breakfast. After then drive to Kushinagar (260 Kms. / 7 hrs). Lunch will be served enroute in a nice motel. On arrival, Kushinagar check in to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Kushinagar – Lumbini (1 Night)
After Breakfast at hotel, proceed to visit Mahaparinirvana Temple (where Buddha took his last breathe) and Rambhar Stupa (cremation site of lord Buddha). Lunch at hotel. After lunch drive toward Lumbini (170 kms. / 04 hrs drive) to Lumbini (in Nepal). Kindly obtain double entry visa for India & single entry visa for Nepal). On arrival, check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Lumbini – Sravasti (1 Night)
After breakfast at hotel. Proceed to visit Holy Birth place of Lord Buddha. After visit back to Hotel. Lunch at hotel. Drive to Sravasti (200 Kms/ 5 hrs.). On arrival, transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel
Sravasti – Lucknow – Delhi Departure
After breakfast at Hotel. Proceed for visit Saheth (Jetvanaram) & Maheth (AngulimalCaves). After Lunch drive to Lucknow (170 Kms./04 Hrs.). On arrival transfer to railway station to connect the train for Delhi. On arrival Delhi transfer to airport to connect the flight for onward destination.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Transportation and Sightseeing by Indigo/Innova.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Still camera/ video camera charger
|Bodhgaya||Hotel Royal Residency||Hotel Mahabodhi/Oaks|
|Varanasi||Hotel HHI||Clarks Hotel|
|Kushinagar||Royal Residency Hotel||Imperial Hotel|
|Lumbini||Hotel Nirvana||Buddha Maya Garden Hotel|
|Sravasti||Hotel Pawan Palace||Lotus Nikko Hotel|
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Duration : 8 Days & 7 Nights
- Places to Visit : Kolkata - Gaya - Bodhgaya - Rajgir - Nalanda - Varanasi - Kushinagar – Lumbini - Sravasti - Lucknow