Tour – 11 Days & 10 Nights
The Buddhist Circuit is a route that follows in the footsteps of the Buddha in India. … They include Bodhgaya in Bihar where the Buddha attained enlightenment, and Sarnath and Kushinagar in Uttar Pradesh, where he gave his first teachings and died.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|October to March||April & September||May to August|
|Places Covered||Bodhgaya / Rajgir / Nalanda /Patna / Vaishali /Kushinagar / Lumbini / Sravasti / Varanasi (Kashi) / Puri-Bhubaneswar / Ratnagiri / Laitgiri / Udaygir|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Arrival Gaya – Bodhgaya
Upon arrival at Airport in Bodhgaya, you will be met and assisted by our representative. Transfer to your hotel for check in. today, After wash and change visit Mahabodhi Temple.Overnight Stay In Bodhgaya.
Day 2: Bodhgaya – Rajgir – Nalanda – Patna
Post breakfast check out the Hotel visit Sujata Village, Lord 80 Feet Budha Statue and some Monastery. Then drive to Rajgir Visit the – Gridhkuta (Vulture’s peak) – a hill on which Buddha meditated. Bimbisara’s prison – King Bimbisara was imprisoned here by his son Ajatsatru. Also visit VenuvanVihara – a bamboo garden of King Bimbisar which he gifted to Lord Buddha. Later proceed to Nalanda and take a guided visit of very interesting ruins of Nalanda University (the centre of one of the oldest known universities of the world). The ruins contain a number of Buddhist Stupas & Chaityas, Monasteries, hostels, rooms on four sides with the central courtyard. Overnight stay in Hotel Patna.
Day 3: Patna – Vaishali – Kushinagar ( 260 Kms/ 8 Hrs)
Take morning breakfast and we will drive you to Kushinagar, visiting Vaishalien-route. Vaishali was one of the key Buddhist destinations in ancient India. Here, Buddha preached his last sermon and proclaimed of his Parinirvana. It was the venue of the 2nd Buddhist Council, which was held almost after 100 years of Buddha’s parinirvana (passing away). You will see the Ashokan Pillar and Shanti Stupa. Continue driving to Kushinagar. On arrival at Kushinagar, check into the Hotel. Overnight stay will be at Kushinagar.
Day 4: Kushinagar – Lumbini ( 150 Kms/ 5 Hrs)
Morning breakfast check out the Hotel Then Visit MahaparnirwanaStuap&Ramabhar Stupa. Then drive to the Lumbini, cross to the stop Nepal border for immigration, drive to Lumbini. On arrival check in Hotel at Lumbini. Overnight stay in Lumbini.
Day 5: Lumbini – Sravasti ( 310 Kms/ 6 Hrs)
After breakfast visit Lord Buddha’s birth palace Lumbini, also the Lumbini Buddha Garden. Later drive to Sravasti. We will drive you to Sravasti, En route Visit Kapilvastu Lord Buddha House. Arrive at Sravasti and check into the hotel. Sravasti is the place where the Buddha spent his 24 rainy season. Sravasti keeps importance in Buddha’s life. Overnight stay will be at Hotel Sravasti.
Day 6: Sravasti – Varanasi ( 300 Kms/ 6 Hrs)
After breakfast check out the hotel visit Jetavana Gardens. Angulimala’s Stupa and Anathapindika’s Stupa. Then drive to Varanasi. Check Inn Hotel and Overnight Stay at Hotel in Varanasi.
Day 7: Varanasi – Puri ( Night Train)
Morning boat Ride in Ganga River, Visit to Vishwanath Temple (one of the name of Lord Shiva) Bharatmata Temple. (Dedicated to nation India, whom Hindus worships as “Mother”) and New Vishwanath Temple (Popularly known as Golden Temple of Varanasi). Visit TulsiManas Temple and Drive pass the famous Banaras Hindu University. (Please note that Non-Hindus are not allowed to enter the temple premises of Vishwanath temple) drive to the Sarnath visit Damekh Stupa, Museum Choukhandi Stupa. Evening or at night catch thetrain to Puri. Overnight train Journey to Puri
Day 8: Puri
Arrival at PuriRly.Stn Pick up and drop at Hotel. After freshen up Visit the famous Lord Jagannath Temple& later visit Konark the world famous Sun Temple of 11 century AD. Enroute Ramchandi temple – Chandrabhaga beach. You can enjoy water sports & Boat riding at Ramchandi beach also.( Depending upon arrival time at Puri to Visit KONARK or next day visit )
Day 9: Puri – Bhubaneswar
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Bhubnaneswar on the way visit Pipli the famous applique work . Later visit DhauliTemple the peace Pagoda built by Japanese monk at the place where great KALINGAN war was taken place. Also visit Mukteswar temple- Rajarani temple &Lingaraj Temple and state museum. Check into Hotel. Afternoon visit EkamraHaat for Odishan Art & Handicrafts. Overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 10: Bhubaneswar –Lalitgiri-Ratnagiri & Udaygiri
After breakfast visit Khandagiri & Udaygiri Jain Caves of 2nd century BC. Then drive toLalitgiri- Ratnagiri &Udaygiri- Langudi( Excavation found that once Budhist university was there). Back to hotel& Overnight Stay.
Day 11: Departure
In time check out the Hotel then departure transfer Bhubaneswar Airport / Railway station board the flight or train for your own destinations with sweet Memories.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
Cost per Pax including GST & A/c Vehicle on CPAI & MAPAI
|Total Pax||Rates With 3* Hotel CPAI||Rates With 3* Hotel with MAPAI|
|Cost With 2 Pax||CPAI||40100||MAPAI||46100|
|Cost With 4 Pax||CPAI||34150||MAPAI||40200|
|Cost With 6 Pax||CPAI||30200||MAPAI||36250|
|Cost With 8 Pax||CPAI||31300||MAPAI||37350|
|Cost With 10 Pax||CPAI||29500||MAPAI||35550|
|Cost With 12 Pax||CPAI||28300||MAPAI||34350|
- 3 * Hotel in Bodhgaya : – Bodhgaya Regency / Similar
- 3 * Hotel in Patna: – Pataliputra Continental / Similar
- 3 * Hotel in Kushinagar : – Lotus Nikko / Similar
- 3 * Hotel in Lumbini : – REDSUM / Similar
- 3 * Hotel in Sravasti : – Lotus Nikko / Similar
- 3 * Hotel in Varanasi : – Westinn / Similar
- 3 * Hotel in Puri : – Empire / Sri Hari / Blue Lilly
- 3 * Hotel in Bhubaneswar : – VITS / Empire or Excellency
- For 2 to 3 Pax AC Swift Dezire
- For 4 to 6 Pax AC Innova
- For 7 to 13 Pax 13 Sater AC Tempo Traveler
Please note: these rates are not valid during Durga Puja & Holi, RathaYatra, New Year time, Christmas time, Independence & Republic day, Medical or other Conference time.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis hotels as per the plan mentioned against each hotel
- All Transfers, Sightseeing & Excursion by A/C Vehicle as specified in the itinerary
- All Parking, Toll Taxes and driver’s allowances
- All currently applicable taxes & GST
- Bank Remittance charges
- Expenses of Personal Nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any air /train fare / Insurance, Guide Services / Entrance fee at monument.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger