Paro Airport – Thimphu (1 Night)
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening explore the Thimpu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Thimphu Sightseeing (1 Night)
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery and Takin Preserve Centre, the national animal of Bhutan can be seen here. Later visit Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Thimphu – Paro Sightseeing (1 Night)
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.)
After breakfast transfer to Paro(7483 ft.). On the way visit the Tamchog Lhakhang – It is situated between Thimphu and Paro and it was built in the 13th century by Thangthong Gyalpo. He is also known as the Iron bridge builder. Situated on a hill top, we have to cross an ancient style bridge to reach the temple. On arrival in Paro, check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong – Meaning “fortress of the heap of jewels”. The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Overnight stay at Paro.
Paro Sightseeing (1 Night)
After breakfast hike to the famous Taktsang Monastery – called “Tiger’s Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp). Later visit Drukgyel Dzong & Kyichu Monastery. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST & Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Note: We will use Ac Indigo for 02-03 heads and for 04 – 06 heads we will use Ac Innova.
|Destinations||Premium + (MAP)||Premium (MAP)||Classy(MAP)||Luxury (MAP)||Superior (MAP)||Delux (MAP)|
|Thimphu||Le Meridien (Classic)/ Similar||Le Meridien (Classic)/ Similar||Hotel Ariya / Ramada / Hotel Osel / Similar||Hotel Ariya / Ramada / Namgey Heritage / Similar||Dorjee Elements / Kisa / Pedling /Migmar / Similar||Amodhara / Bhutan Kubera / River Side / Om Tara / Similar|
|Paro||Le Meridien (Deluxe) / Similar||Le Meridien (Classic) / Similar||Le Meridien (Classic)/ Similar||Tashi Namgay Resort / Tenzinling (Balcony Room) / Metta Resort / Golden Roots / Similar||Hotel Olathang / Dewachen Resort / Tashi Phuenshok / Bhutan Mandala Resort / Similar||Namsay Choling Resort / Taktsang Paradise/ Yanki Resort / Khamsum / Similar|
|Hotel Category Details|
|Premium+ Packages||5* Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.|
|Premium Packages||5* Equivalent hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.|
|Classy Packages||4* Deluxe hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.|
|Luxury Packages||4* Equivalent hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.|
|Superior Packages||3* Deluxe hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.|
|Deluxe Packages||3* Equivalent hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.|
- Please note packages with Highend Hotels like Uma Group of Hotels, Taj Tashi, Amankora rates are also available on case to case basis.
- Hotels serve both Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian food which would be basic & freshly prepared. Specific regional Indian cuisine will not be available. Only the basic Indian Vegetarian / Non – Vegetarian food can be arranged.
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
- We believe in giving value for money and we believe that quality comes with a price tag. We at AJ Travels Pvt Ltd. promise to provide the best of our services and keep by our commitments towards quality and the sensitivity of the services.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- It is important that you follow the suggestions and instructions of your guide in order to have a memorable holiday in Bhutan.
- All the guides provided are trained and certified by the Tourism Council of Bhutan.
- Indian travelers can carry Indian Currency in INR 100 denominations or smaller notes into Bhutan.
- Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan. However, travelers may carry limited quantity for their personal consumption in payment of taxes as may be applicable the entry points. Please do not use tobacco products in Public places.
- Remember to carry clothing as per the season and temperature in Bhutan during the time of travel.
- It is not recommended to hike to Tiger’s Nest (Takstang Monastery) when you are traveling with small kids. Roads are not like normal hiking as you have to pass through stiff stairs ups and downs.
- Please check with your mobile service provider for charges related to Bhutan.
- Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan. It is illegal.
- Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan. However, it is recommended that you speak with your service provider to find out about the acceptability of credit card in Bhutan.
- Please take off your hats while visiting Dzongs, monasteries and in front of the National Flag. And also ensure that you are properly dressed (such as long sleeves shirts and T Shirts, full pants and covered shoes) while visiting Dzongs, temples and other government offices.
- Taking pictures of some parts and items in the Temples and Dzongs are prohibited. Please follow the instructions from your guide.
- If you buy antiques from Bhutan, please ensure that you have valid bills and cash memo for the same. Bhutan has strict regulations for the same.
- Please be informed that the condition of the road to Bumthang is bad as widening works are going on. It is taking more than 12 Hours to reach Bumthang from Punakha. If there are any bookings for Bumthang, please be informed that beforehand on mandatory basis about the same so that the travelers come prepared.
- Camping facilities in Bhutan are very basic with simple Bhutanese food. Please do not expect international quality of camps in Bhutan.
- Duration : 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Places to Visit : Thimphu 2N – Paro 2N