Arrive – Hongkong – Macau
Welcome to your tour of Hong Kong & Macau! Upon arrival in Hong Kong, walk across to Hong Kong ferry terminal (before crossing immigration) for direct ferry service to Macau. Travel from Hong Kong to Macau by ferry. On arrival in Macau board the hotel shuttle and transfer to hotel. Macau is the blend of people, culture & history has influences on every aspect of life in the city. A wander around the Macau Peninsular will bring you into a world of antiques & fashion, traditional and modern, as well as tranquility and glitz. Most travelers who have been to Macau conclude that it is a location suited to both tourism and living as it is a beautiful city with clean streets, gardens & picturesque hilly landscapes. Sunshine, clear air, green lands & all sorts of delicious food all contribute to its many attractions. Rest of days is leisure. Overnight at the hotel, Macau.
Enjoy buffet breakfast at the hotel. This day, you will be met at your hotel lobby for a half day city tour of Macau. On this tour one can experience the charm of the Chinese and Portuguese heritages embraced in arrays of modernized architecture. The city sightseeing begins from the landmark of Macau – Ruins of St. Paul’s (World Heritage). This Roman Catholic Church was built in 1602 and burned by fire in 1835. Miraculously, fine art of carvings and statues can be seen on the surviving facade. Later Visit the very famous Fisherman’s Wharf along with the Lotus Square and statue of Kun Lam. Today Enjoy Indian Lunch The evening is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel, Macau.
Macau to HongKong
Today after breakfast, You will be transferred from hotel in Macau to the pier to board the ferry to Hong Kong. Discover an eclectic mix of modern skyscrapers, colonial buildings, traditional temples and diverse cultures. From the pier you will be transferred to your hotel in Hong Kong by hotel Shuttle. Rest of the day is leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Hong Kong.
Enjoy Breakfast at the Hotel. Today proceed for half day panoramic tour of Hong Kong Island. An excellent orientation tour – the city changes so rapidly that it will refresh’ old memories’ and delight ‘first timers’. Discover the highlights of Hong Kong. Enjoy one way Peak Tram ride (Top Level), see the panoramic view of Hong Kong from Victoria Peak, visit Jewellery Factory and Enjoy the scenic coastal beauty of Repulse Bay. Visit Aberdeen Fishing Village. It is a time-honored traditional fishing village and could scarcely be found in other places in the world. With its featured village and appetizing seafood, Hong Kong Aberdeen becomes the well-known attraction in the world and attracts numerous travelers annually. Experience what it is like to be famous as you join a host of the world’s hottest and some of your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds. Enjoy city tour of Hong Kong with visit to Sky 100, Peak Tram and Madame Tussauds by Coach, After a Fulfilled day transfer and return to the Hotel. Overnight at the hotel, Hong Kong.
Breakfast Leisure Day or Optional Tours
Hongkong to Disneyland Hotel
Breakfast Around 10:00 Meat At Hotel Lobby & SIC to Hollywood Hotel 1st Day Disneyland Pass.
Disneyland – Back to Home
Breakfast 2nd Day Disneyland Pass. Please Do Check Out Procedure At Hotel Reception, Meet At The Hotel Lobby & SIC Transfer to The Hong Kong Airport For Departure.
- 3 nights stay at Hong Kong
- 2 nights at Macau
- 1 night at Disneyland
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Half day Macau City tour
- Half day panoramic tour of Hong Kong
- All tour and transfers on sic basis as per itinerary
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
|Hong Kong||3||Regal Oriental|
|Macao||2||Holiday Inn Cotai Central|
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Hotel accommodation is strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- In case the guests miss any tour due to any reason without prior information, AJ Travels Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible in any manner whatsoever
- No refund will be offered for any pre-booked activities
- All Special requests will be accepted on emails only, verbal communications of any kind stand invalid.
- Duration : 7 Days & 6 Nights
- Places to Visit : Hongkong - Macau