Tour – 8 Days & 7 Nights
Gujarat, India’s westernmost state, has varied terrain and numerous sacred sites. In its urban center of Ahmedabad is the Calico Museum of Textiles, displaying antique and modern Indian fabrics. Spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi’s base from 1917–1930 was Sabarmati Ashram, where his living quarters remain on view. The Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque), built in the 15th century, has a huge courtyard and a columned design.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May||Jun / Jul / Aug / Sep||Oct / Nov / Dec|
|Places Covered||Ahmadabad / Kutch / Dwarka / Somnath / Sasan / Gir / Rajkot|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Ahmedabad (Arrival By Flight)
Ahmedabad (Arrival By Flight) Upon arrival meet & greet our office representative at Airport, after transfer to hotel. Later visit visit Adalaj Step well, Akshardham Temple & Gandhi Ashram, Calico Museum of Textiles and other museums exhibiting textiles and handicrafts. Located on the banks of Sabarmati River, Ahemdabad was once the capital of Gujarat and is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. Also known as Karnavati, Ahemdabad is also an important commercial center of India and is visited by large number of both leisure and business tourists. Ahmedabad is also a major center for textiles and handiwork and has interesting markets and bazaars. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Ahmedabad – Ajrakhpur – Bhuj, Greater Rann of Kutch (400 Kms / 8 hrs Approx)
Arrive at Bhuj. Late Afternoon excursion to White Desert. Arrive in Bhuj. Bhuj is base point to visit White Desert, craft villages and pilgrimage areas in Kutch. Afternoon visit to Dhordo(80 kms-1.5 hours)for the White Desert (2 km from Dhordo).During desert festival period (Nov – March) one can even participate in the festival. Time permitting visit Kala Dungar, India Bridge (last civilian point before the Pak border). Overnight at Bhuj.
Day 3: Kutch – Rajkot
Half day Excursion to Mandvi. Bhuj sightseeing in afternoon. Half day Excursion to Mandvi (60 kms – 1 hour). Mandvi is renowned for its idyllic beaches, Vijay Vilas Palace Estate and 72 Jinalaya (a renowned Jain temples having 72 temples within one). Return to Bhuj by afternoon and Afternoon for a visit Swaminarayan temple, Kutch Museum and Chhattardi (Heritage Site). Later proceed to Rajkot. Overnight at Rajkot.
Day 4: Rajkot – Dwarka
Early morning refersh and depart for Rajkot and check into the hotel refersh and visit Lotary Doll Museum, Swaminarayan Temple, Rampara Wildlife Sanctuary, Watson Museums in Jubilee Gardens, Lal Pari Lake etc . and visit Bet Dwarka, Nageshwar temple, and later Dwarka temple for evening Arti and night halt in Dwarka.
Day 5: Dwarka – Somnath
Early morning we shall depart for Porbandar visit Sudama temple,Kirti Mandir (Mahatma Gandhi’s Birth Place) Chowpaty and later depart for Somnath .checkin to hotel refresh and visit visit the historical temple of Somnath or “The Eternal shrine”. Also we shall visit Bhalka tirth, Triveni ghat, Gita Mandir etc. Night halt in Somnath.
Day 6: Sasangir
Next day morning we will refresh and depart for Sasangir and visit lion safari. After the safari we will spend the day in the forest and explore the flora and fauna of the place or visit tulsi shyam hot water springs. Night halt in Sasan Gir.
Day 7: Sasan Gir – Ahmedabad
After breakfast, we will leave for Ahmedabad. En-route, we will stop at Junagadh to visit the Uperkot fort, one of the ancient forts built by Chandra Gupta. The fort has been rebuilt and extended many times. Further, we will continue our drive to Ahmedabad. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 8 : Ahmedabad – Airport Drop
After Breakfast Proceed to Last Minute shopping and proceed to Airport for your onward Journey.
Day 9: Dalhousie
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor – General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation – pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, SubhashBaoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 Kms. from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. Overnight in Dalhousie.
Day 10: Dalhousie – Amritsar by drive
Transfer from Dalhousie to Amritsar by Surface (5hrs. approx.). Arrive Amritsar and visit Golden Temple, JallianwalanBagh and Indo-Pak Wagah Border. Transfer to airport to board the evening flight back to Delhi.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 7 Days Breakfast
- Accommodation for 7 nights 8 days on double / triple sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger