Tour – 6 Days & 5 Nights
Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards and museums, part of it is still a royal residence.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|April, May, June||Aug, Sep,Oct||Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar|
|Places Covered||Delhi / Mukandgarh / Mandawa / Jaipur / Agra|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival Delhi airport/Railway station. You will be received by our representative who would take you and assist check in to hotel. And then proceed for Old & New Delhi sightseeing. Visit Qutub Minar, Presidential and Parliament house, India gate, Rajghat and JamaMaszid and Red Fort. Evening return back to your hotel and overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi to Mukandgarh/Mandawa (200 km 6hrs drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Mukkandgarh/Mandawa check in the hotel and have lunch (optional). Afternoon visit Dundloth Fort, Havelis and local market. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Mukandgarh/Mandawa toJaipur (180 km 5hrs Drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur Viasamode.Check in the hotel Lunch (Optional) afternoon visit local market and albert hall, Birla temple. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur
After breakfast sightseeing of Amber fort on elephant back ride. Lunch optional afternoon visit observatory and city palace. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur to Agra Via FatehpurSikri (250 km 7hrs Drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Agra via FatehpurSikri. Check in the hotel and lunch (Optional). Afternoon sightseeing of Red Fort. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Departure
Early Morning visit Taj at Sunrise The wonder of world. Return hotel have breakfast. Check out from hotel and drive to Delhi airport.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
|Per person on Twin Occupancy||$820 USD||$910 USD||$1016 USD|
|Per Person On Triple Occupancy||$760 USD||$840 USD||$940 USD|
|Single Occupancy||$1070 USD||$1999 USD||$1260 USD|
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- No Hidden Cost
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger