Tour – 6 Days & 5 Nights
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|October to March||April & September||May to August|
|Places Covered||2N-Port Blair / 2N-Havelock / 1N-Neil|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Arrival Port Blair Half Day Sight seeing
Board your flight from your respective hub and arrive in Port Blair. Our representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel. In the evening, visit to Cellular Jail & Corbyns Cove Beach – a serene beach set in picturesque backgrounds of lush green coconut palms and pleasant sea. Later, witness the Light and Sound show at Cellular Jail the saga of countless martyrs of the Indian independence struggle who laid down their lives. The show, conducted in the premises of Cellular Jail, gives us a brief idea about the happenings in the jail prior to Independence. Return to the hotel in the evening.
Note: Cellular Jail- close on Monday
Day 2: Port Blair to Havelock – Radhanagar Beach
Early morning, departure by ferry to Havelock Island. Enjoy your afternoon at Beach #7 on the western coast, better known as The Radha Nagar Beach. It is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named Best Beach in Asia by times in 2004. Overnight stay at Hotel at Havelock.
Note: Ferry for Havelock in between 6am to 2pm
Day 3: Elephant Beach
The beauty of elephant beach starts with the speed boat ride that takes you to this heavenly beach. There are numerous activities which are conducted in this exotic beach with white sand and crystal clear water. Snorkeling, glass bottom boat, Sea walk, scuba diving, jet ski, banana ride etc are some of the main attractions of elephant beach . Note: Activity on direct payment basis.
Note: all the activity in Elephanta Beach will be optional
Day 4: Havelock to Neil Island
After breakfast depart to Neil Island via Inter island ferry, and visit Laxmanpur Beach / Coral Point + Overnight stay at respective Neil islands resort.
Note: Ferry for neil in between 9am to 1pm
Day 5: Neil Island to Port Blair
After breakfast , Check out from Hotel . Visit the Bharatpur Beach / Sitapur Beach. This Beach very nice and peaceful , expand memorable time on the beach. With sandy beachfron open sea like beautiful angel. And return from Neil Island to Port Blair in the evening, overnight stay at Port Blair in respective hotel.
Note: Ferry for Port Blair in between 9am to 3pm
Day 6: Departure from Portblair
Morning free for packing & personal activities. In time Check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport. – Tour End with sweet memories.
Note: Hotel Checkout time 7:30-8am.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Accommodation as per your selection from hotel category in mention.
- Meal CP (only Breakfast).
- Entry & ferry tickets are included as per itinerary.
- Port Blair, Havelock & Neil Island transfer by Luxury ferry in premium class seat. (Kindly Note: If Luxury ferry is not operational/Seat unavailable then DSS Ferry will be Provided.)
- A person will be given to assist you throughout the tour.
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Private Vehicle with driver.
- Including All Taxes
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical Insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger