Tour – 8 Days & 7 Nights
Punjab is a state in northern India. Forming part ofthe larger Punjab region, the state is bordered by the Indian states of Jammu and Kashmir to the north,
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May||Jun / Jul / Aug / Sep||Oct / Nov / Dec|
|Places Covered||New Delhi / Amristar / Chandigarh / Hyderabad|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Arrival Delhi (Delhi Gurudwara visit)
Arrive at Delhi Airport. On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the Hotel. Check in to hotel. Delhi has many beautiful and magnificent Gurudwaras that surely give a feel about the prosperity of Sikhism and Sikh community.Visit Gurudwara Sis Ganj :Gurudwara Sis Ganj is a famous Sikh pilgrimage, which was built on the land where the Sikh Guru Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur, was martyred in 1675 on the orders of the Mughal emperor Aurungzeb. Also visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib in Delhi was once a superlative and large bungalow of Raja Jai Singh of Amber (now Jaipur) who commanded great respect and honor in the court of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb. It has been converted into a holy shrine since the eighth Guru Sri HarKrishan Sahib Jiin Delhi accepted the invitation of the king and stayed here for a few months. Overnight Stay at Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi to Amritsar
After breakfast, Early check out from the hotel and proceed to airport for your flight to Amritsar
Arrive at Amritsar Airport. On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the Hotel. Check in to hotel. Later start your full day city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most im-portant sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs. It is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs. Then visit Jal-lianwala Bagh- where, on April 13, 1919, British and Gurkha soldiers opened are on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians. You can also do shopping in old Amritsar Market for Ladies suites and Punjab Jutti (Traditional Punjab Shoes) and enjoy local deli-cacies for the gastronomes. Evening visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening “Beating the Retreat” ceremony. Evening visit “SADA PIND” Imagine a bustling village in Punjab. Beautiful mud houses, lassi being churned, men busy in animated discussions on their charpais, children climbing trees, artisans creating something beautiful, women singing a soulful melodies, a group of youngsters breaking into a joyful dance. Dinner at Sada Pind with Punjab Cuisine.
Meal Included: Breakfast and Dinner Overnight stay at hotel in Amritsar.
Day 3: Amritsar to Anandpur Sahib 4 Hrs (185 km)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Anandpur Sahib. It is one of the most important sacred places of the Sikhs and is closely linked with their religious tradition and history. It was founded in the year 1664 by ninth guru, Sri Guru Teg Bahadur ji. The Guru pur-chased this site from the ruler of Bilaspur. After that visit Sri Kesgarh Sa-hib, it is located in the centre of Anandpur Sahib. It is also known as Takht Sri Kesgarh Sahib. It was the place where Khalsa was born. Also visit The Virasat-e-Khalsa (earlier known as Khalsa Heritage Complex) located in the holy town of Anandpur Sahib in the state of Punjab. It commemorates five hundred years of Sikh history and the three hun-dredth anniversary of the Khalsa (Sikh Army). Anandpur Sahib is a ma-jor center of pilgri – mage for the Sikh community.
Meal Included: Breakfast
Later proceed to Chandigarh 2 Hrs (85 km) away from Anandpur Sahib. Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
Day 4: Chandigarh to Bathinda Via Patiala 4 Hrs (230 Km)
After breakfast, Early checkout from hotel and proceed to Bath-inda Enroute visit GurdwaraDukh Nivaran Sahib which issituated in Patiala. This shrine is
situated in what used to be the village of Lehal, now part of Patiala city. According to local tradition, sup-ported by an old handwritten document preserved in the Gurd-wara, one Bhag Ram, a jhivar of Lehal, waited upon Guru Tegh Bahadur during his sojourn at Saifabad (now Bahadurgarh), and made the request that he might be pleased to visit and bless his village so that its inhabitants could be rid of a serious and mysteri-ous sickness which had been their bane for a long time. Later pro-ceed to Bathinda ,Late evening reach at hotel & visit Damdama sahib. Takht Sri Damdama Sahib : Takht Sri Damdama Sahib is situ-ated in the village of Talwandi Sabo near Bhatinda. At this place Guru Gobind Singh stayed here for approximately a year and compiled the final edition of Guru Granth Sahib also known as the Damdama Sahib Bir in 1705.
Overnight stay at Bathinda. Meal Included: Breakfast
Day 5: Bathinda to Chandigarh 5 hrs (230 km) then Chandigarh to Patna Sahib
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Chandigarh to catch your flight to Patna Sahib. Arrive at Patna Airport. On arrival meet and greet by our repre-sentative who will take you to the Hotel. Check in to hotel. Late in evening Takht Patna Sahib enjoys the privilege of being the birth-place of the Tenth Guru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. He was born here on December 22, 1666. There stands, at the sacred place a magnicent holy shrine, called Takht Sri Harmandir Sahib. It is situ-ated in one of the old quarters of Patna city, once known as KuchaFarrukh Khan, now known as Harmandir Gali. Meal Included: Breakfast Overnight stay at Patna Sahib.
Day 6: Patna Sahib to Hyderabad – Nanded ( Huzoor Sahib )
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Airport for flight to Hyderabad, then transfer by car to Nanded 6 Hrs (280 km) Away from Hyderabad. Meal Included: Breakfast Overnight stay at Hotel in Nanded.
Day 7: Huzoor Sahib (Nanded)
Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib :Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib is situated on the banks of Godavari river in Maharashtra state. This is the place where Guru GobindSingh left for Heavenly abode. The inner room of the temple is called Angitha Sahib and is built over the place where Guru Gobind Singh was cremated in 1708. Overnight stay in Huzoor Sahib (Nanded). Meal Included: Breakfast
Day 8: Departure
After Breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Hyderabad Airport to catch your flight for Delhi.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 8 Days Breakfast
- Accommodation for 7 nights on double / triple sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger