Tour – 15 Days & 14 Nights
Get suffused in a spiritual journey that will take you to some of the prominent Buddhist sites in India.
The ‘Buddhist Circuit Tour’ package will cover Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Varanasi, Bodhgaya, Vaishali, Kushinagar, Lumbini, Kapilvastu, Sravasti, Balrampur and Lucknow. Most of the destinations covered in this journey stands as a testimony to the various events that occurred in the life span of Lord Buddha.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May||Jun / Jul / Aug / Sep||Oct / Nov / Dec|
|Places Covered||Delhi / Jaipur / Agra / Varanasi / Bodhgaya / Vaishali / Kushi Nagar / Lumbini / Kapilvastu / Sravasti / Balrampur / Lucknow|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Delhi (Arrival)
Upon arrival at the Delhi airport, meet our tour representative who’ll escort you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Delhi
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Delhi. The attractions that you will visit include Red Fort, QutubMinar, India Gate, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb and Gandhiji’s Memorial. Later, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur
In the morning, leave by road for Jaipur. On reaching Jaipur, proceed to the hotel to relax. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a guided sightseeing tour of the ‘Pink City’ Jaipur. Take an elephant joyride to the Amber Fort. Later, proceed on a sightseeing tour of HawaMahal, City Palace, JantarMantar, NawabSahabki Haveli and Johari Bazaar. Later, you’ll be transferred to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Jaipur – Agra
Post breakfast in the morning, set off for a road trip to Agra. On the way, halt at FatehpurSikri for sightseeing. Later, proceed to the Jaipur. On reaching Jaipur, you will be transferred to the hotel to relax. Afterwards, embark on a sightseeing tour of Agra which include visits to TajMahal, Red Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daula’s Tomb. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Agra – Varanasi
Early morning, you will be transferred to the airport to board the connecting flight to Varanasi. On reaching Varanasi airport, get transferred to the hotel. Post lunch, leave by road for Sarnath, famous for Dhamekh Stupa, where Buddha delivered his first sermon. Stay overnight at the hotel in Varanasi.
Day 7: Varanasi
In the wee hours of the morning, enjoy a boat ride through the river Ganges. Post breakfast, explore the fabulous temples of Varanasi which include the Bharat Mata Temple and Vishwanath Temple etc. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 8 & 9: Varanasi – Bodhgaya
The day 8 and 9 is booked with the sightseeing excursion to nearby places such as Rajgir, Nalanda, Venevamas and SaptaPari Cave. First, visit Rajgir, where Buddha spent 12 years after the attainment of Nirvana. Thereafter, proceed to Nalanda, one of India’s greatest ancient universities. Later, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 10: Bodhgaya – Vaishali – Kushinagar
Start your day with a visit to Vaishali, an important Buddhist destination. It is the place where Lord Buddha delivered his final sermon and attained Parinirvana here. Later, set out to explore some important landmarks such as Chaumukhi, Ashok Pillar and Lotus Tank. Thereafter, drive to Kushinagar for overnight stay.
Day 11: Kushinagar – Lumbini
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Kushinagar which include the Mahaparinirvana Temple. Later, visit the Japanese and Sri Lankan Buddhist monasteries to get a deep insight into Buddhism. Later, you will be transferred to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 12: Lumbini – Kapilvastu – Sravasti – Balrampur
Post breakfast in the morning, set off to explore the Ashoka Pillar, a commemorative monument built by King Ashoka in Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha. Later, proceed to the Mayadevi Temple, an old Buddhist monastery. In the afternoon, drive to Balrampur. On the way, halt in Sravasti, an ancient deserted town surrounded by ruins. Make sure to visit the Jetavana Monastery. Later, proceed to Balrampur. On reaching Balrampur, proceed to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 13: Balrampur – Lucknow
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Balrampur. Later, leave by road for Lucknow. On reaching Lucknow, get transferred to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 14: Lucknow
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Lucknow. Start with Bara Imambara, a unique piece of architecture built without any pillars, followed by Central Hall, world’s largest arched room. Thereafter, visit Rumi Darwaza, a fine example of Awadh architecture. In the evening, head straight to the airport to board flight to Delhi. On reaching Delhi, proceed to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 15: Departure from Delhi
Early morning, leave the hotel and get transferred to the international airport to board flight for onward destination.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Any flight
- Bank remittance charges
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porter-age
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger